Hikaru x Reader : Dreams can sometimes turn to reality (OHSHC)

~Hey Its yukki here! ^-^ Sorry this took a while to post but I wrote it all down in a book and realising what I had done I was all like dammit as I realised I had to type it all out. Thanks Tay for this request and please everyone request!!!!~

You sat under the cherry blossom tree a book in your hands. You smiled to yourself, it was the perfect day, the sun was shining, there was a small breeze and best of all not many people were outside at the moment.

The reason why no one was outside was because it was time for the Host Club’s doors to open. Girls were probably queuing up outside as you read. You know the members of the Host Club but then again who wouldn’t? They were after all the most popular boys in the school not to mention good looking and charming. 

You sighed and closed the book saying, “I know your up there.” You glanced up and saw a boy around your age with orange hair sitting in the tree looking down at you.

“Really! how?” He asked you surprised.

“Because I am not an idiot and snapping branches doesn't help your case either.” you reply matter of factly.

“Oh,” was all he said as he carefully jumped down only to land a few metres away.

You smiled at him, “So how did you escape?” you give him a smug look when you say this.

He rubs the back of his neck nervously before replying, “I made a smoke bomb then ran out the front door putting a chair under it so that they couldn’t come after me.”

He smiles at you making your heart melt, “Why did you want to escape,” you say quickly scared your voice would betray you.

“Uh…well you see…I came to see you,” he replies a small blush spreading across his cheeks.

You giggle at this, it was rare he barely ever blushed. “So would you mind telling me why you came to see me Hikaru?”

“Well umm…I haven’t seen you in ages where have you been?!” he said changing the conversation topic.

You smiled at this but answered his question anyway, “ I have been here at school but the question is WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” you half shout at him poking him in the chest with your finger.

“Ow what was that for? and I’m sorry I…its just…argh girls!” He says sighing. He leans against the tree next to you.

You smiled softly knowing it wasn’t his fault. Ever since he and his brother had joined the Host Club girls were always surrounding them, stalking them, taking photos of them. It annoyed you that you would always be interrupted while talking to them so special encounters like this were truly nice.

“What are you smiling about?” Hikaru asked you.

You blushed and looked away, the truth was you had liked him since you had first set eyes on him. At the time though you didn't know what that feeling was so you just shrugged it off like it was nothing. Coincidently you, Hikaru and Kaoru were in the same class every year. Only just recently had you realised your feelings for him.

“Hey? I need to go back otherwise Tamaki will kill me!” Hikaru says while rolling his eyes.

You laugh and smile at him, “Would you mind if I go back with you?” you ask him. Nervous about what he was going to say back.

“Yeah sure,” he replies. You both stand up and make your way back to Music room three catching up what has been happening in each others life the whole time.

As you open the door something flies towards you, Hikaru pulls you aside as the chair flies past your head missing you by inches.

“Where have you BEEN!!” Tamara yelled at Hikaru.

Hikaru gave Tamaki a look which said where do you think? and replied, “I went outside remember I told you!”

-Tamaki Flashback-

“Hey Tamaki, I’m going outside to get some fresh air!” Hikaru yelled.

“Ladidadida!!! hmmmm what was that?” Tamara said.

*door closes*

-End of Tamaki Flashback-

“oh,” was all Tamaki said.

“Ahem,” you say breaking the silence, “I’m still here you know?!”

“(Y/N)!!!!!!!! HOW I MISSED YOU!” Tamaki shouts out as he pulls you into a bone crushing hug.

“Tama…ki…I can’t…breath!” you manage to say.

“OHMIGOSH IM SO SORRY.” Tamaki replies even louder letting go of you.

“sheesh trying to kill me are you,” Kaoru said while walking towards you, Hikaru and Tamaki. “I could hear you from the other side of the room,” he continued.

“Ah Tama-chan you woke me up,” honey said sleepily walking over with Mori.

“I’m so sorry Honey!!!!!” Tamaki replied a little quieter now.

You giggle at the Host Club, they hadn't changed one bit. All of a sudden the floor fell out from under you.

Hikaru grabbed your hand, “Don’t let go (Y/N) please don’t. You’ll be ok, I’ll pull you up.”

You could see Hikaru was getting pulled in as well and you couldn’t let that happen, “I’m sorry Hikaru.” You smiled softly at him and said, “I love you,” 

You let go.

Crying Hikaru let out a shout. But you were already gone. “I love you too,” He said quietly to himself as he stared down the hole you had disappeared down.

You shot up out of bed. The familiar sound of the hospital monitor beeping beside you. You sighed, it was just a dream. A silly dream of a boy you had once known and loved…

You had been hospitalized a year ago. You were n a car crash and at the moment your legs were crushed and were in no hope of healing. You were moved to a hospital in England away from your friends. You hadn't seen them in 2 years but you had hope you would see them again.

The door to your room opened, “Miss (L/N) you have a guest.” your nurse told you. You nodded in response and she left leaving the door open.

The person standing in the door was someone you had not expected…

Someone you missed dearly…

Someone you loved…

“Hello (Y/N) I love you,” Hikaru said to you as tears sprung to your eyes.

~Sorry if its a bit confusing!~ i had a writers block for one part. I liked writing this one and can't wait to write more with my awesome co-writer lucianne (lucygh12)!!! please request more and also heart, comment and follow bai!~