Yukio x Reader : If my schedule permits so (Blue Exorcist)

Lucy's one shot here a Yukio x Reader!~ We will try to update as fast as we can so yeah!~

Yukio Okumura was a young man with a determined mind and body. He worked well in his classes and for his own class of students. He focused in his classes, was extremely athletic, and had a large fan base for single-and-ready-to-mingle girls. If it wasn't for his blood, he would've have the perfect life. He did, technically, have the perfect life.

But then she happened. It all started on the day she arrived.

So little things happened, yet he was left with many questions. He hated the uncertainty.

"A-ah, excuse me...?" A timid voice called. Yukio felt the lightest touch of a poke on his shoulder. He turned. 

"Hello. Are you lost?" He asked, noticing her flustered state and quite obvious confusion.

She nodded. She handed him her schedule. He hummed.

"You are in my class. Lucky you." He smiled. She nodded. She quickly followed him.

Yukio felt weird after that.

"I'm name is (y/n) (l/n)! I am from (country)!" She said, slightly louder than she needed. Her face flushed. A few snickers were heard.

"Thank you, (y/n)-san. Please sit next to Shima." He heard himself say. He liked her name. She bowed. He hoped Shima-kun didn't bother her.

After that day, he would find himself staring at her, just her, during a quiz, study hall, anywhere. He even had normal classes with her. Just his luck.

Was he a stalker now? Seeing her everywhere?

'My little bro has a crush on (y/n)-chan!' He mentally heard Rin's voice from earlier. He huffed. Was it true? Sounded silly, to be honest.

"Mr. Okumura-sensei?" Her voice rang out. He snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yes, (y/n)-san?" He asked, quietly congratulating himself for not messing up his response. She smiled.

"Could I stay late so you can help me? Or are you too busy?" She asked, afraid to disturb his schedule. He agreed to help. Oh man, he was so happy. Ecstatic.

After the class had left, he pulled a chair for her. She sat and took out her worksheets.

"Um, not all are from your class." She chuckled, rubbing her neck awkwardly. He told her it was fine.

He worked through her math first, walking her through the equations and Pythagorean Theorem. She understood quickly, liking his way of teaching, compared to her math teacher. It was true. The math teacher went too fast.

"What next?" He asked. She opened her folder and pulled out something from Neuhaus-san's class. His eyebrow quirks.

"What it this?" He squinted at the sloppy handwriting. She shrugged.

They spent sometime decoding the directions before they finished. She showed him her work from his own class. He quickly checked it over and gave it back.

"Good work." He commented, patting her back. She smiled brightly. It was a very pretty smile and Yukio felt sick in the stomach again. He coughed.

"I am assuming that it all?" He asked. She nodded before hesitating.

"Mr. Okum-"

"It's not class. You can call me Yukio."

"Yukio, I was wondering if-" she mumbled the last part.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. Can you speak up?" He said, leaning in closer to her face. She blushed.

"Would you like to go to the cafe that is near your dorm? I heard they have a killer tea and coffee. They even have it discounted on Saturday mornings, so you don't have to pay a lot of money." She quickly said. Yukio laughed and she thought he was mocking her. She sighed.

"I would love to. If my schedule permits so." He calmed down. He laughed because he was laughing at himself. He was pretty sure the customary ways was to invite the female, but (y/n) was different. She was special.

"Really?" She asked, excited. He smiled and nodded.

"But only if you study." He quickly added. He did not want her to fail his class.

Was as a teacher even allowed to have crushes on their students? They were the same age, after all. Did it matter now? He had to ask Mephisto later.

She froze before she gave him her smile again.

She stole his words from earlier and giggled. "I would love to. If my schedule permits so."

With that, she gave a shy wave and dashed out, leaving the brunette with still many unanswered questions and thoughts.