Kaneki (White Hair) x Reader : A deadly bite and a sweet kiss (Tokyo Ghoul)

~Hey Yukki here I finished this one-shot quicker then I expected (probs coz he is super hawt and like my fav anime guy at the moment) but anyways luce (lucygh12) is working on the Kuroko x reader one so it should be up soon dont worry guys! and remember to keep requesting, voting and following!~

Faster, faster, I’ve got to run faster you urged yourself. It was the middle of the night and you had been running for a while now. In, out and around but you couldn’t escape. No matter where you ran he would catch you, find you and try to corner you. 

Who was this guy and why did he want you so badly? Yes you knew he was a ghoul and yes you knew you should go home but the problem is you are lost. The city was now a maze of passages, if you find a dead end your dead and if you don’t you keep running.

Your legs were beginning to give out from under you. You couldn't keep this up for much longer. You could hear his insane laughter coming from behind you. You turned the corner hoping he wouldn't know where you went.

It was a DEAD end.

You quickly snapped around to get out of there but it was too late. He had found you, without thinking you quickly ran to the very end of the dead end and started screaming for help while banging on the wall that lay in front of you. You pushed your back against the wall and slid down it. Tears streaming down your face.

“Please, please dont kill me,” you sobbed, “i dont want to die.” you looked up at him. He was not human nor ghoul he was a sick monster who wanted only to eat you.

“You smell so yummy!” he said while licking his lips, “since no one is around I can savour the taste of your flesh as much as I want."

He advanced slowly just so he could see you squirm in fright even more then you already were. “Stand up,” he ordered.

You stayed crouching down, “Stand UP! or I will kill you more painfully then ever.”

Shaking you slowly stood up, he pushed you against the wall roughly, you asked him two questions, “Why are you doing this? what is your name?”

“My name is Kazuma and you know us ghouls we need to eat and someone as tasty as you was just too good to let go to all the other ghouls.” he smirked.

You shivered in response to his answer. You felt a sharp pain spread from your shoulder throughout your body, you looked down at your shoulder and saw a chunk of flesh had been ripped off. You slumped to the ground, blood oozing everywhere.

“Hey!” you heard someone yell, “this is our territory get out.” someone dropped to the floor and quickly swung his leg and kicked Kazuma. Kazuma then went flying into the wall.

You just managed to see the white locks of hair and one red eye before you passed out. 

~Timeskip~

You woke up lying on a couch. You quickly sat up remember what happened last night. You reached for your shoulder but someones hand grabbed yours.

“You shouldn’t do that.” it was the voice from last night. You looked up at him and blushed lightly as you realised he was still holding your hand. He had white hair and brown eyes tinted with grey. He was wearing a black hoodie and black torn jeans.

He lowered your hand so it was laying beside you. You wriggled to find a more comfortable sitting up position. “May I ask you what your name is?” he asked you.

You nodded and replied, “(Y/N) whats yours?”

“My name is Kaneki,” he said then continued, “your name sure is pretty (Y/N)”

You blushed a bit more and mumbled a thank you. He smirked and looked you into your eyes, “can I tell you a secret?” he whispered in your ear.

You nodded slowly unsure of where this was going, “I can see why that ghoul last night wanted to eat you,” Your eyes widened in shock as he continued, “the thing is I just managed to control myself so that I myself wouldn't eat you as well.”

You gasped as you realised he was a ghoul as well. He had an amused look on his face as your face turned from a look of shock to a scared one. “Don’t worry I won’t eat you, well at least not yet,” he whispered the next bit in your ear, “the thing is your too pretty to eat, someone as cute as you should I don’t know? have a boyfriend. Do you have a boyfriend (Y/N)?”

You shook your head slowly he leant back in the chair he was sitting in and smiled, “thats a good thing so now they wont get angry when I do this.”

He let go of your hand and lifted your chin up so you were looking him in the eyes, he then kissed you, slowly but passionately. You were surprised and he soon pulled away.

You were bright red and going redder by the second. “I need to go to work now I’ll be back later.” he kissed your forehead and with that he left. You touched your lips slightly remembering the kiss. You lay down for a short rest smiling the whole time.

When you woke up and saw that Kaneki wasn’t back yet. You looked over to where he was sitting and there was a little parcel and a note. You reached out and grabbed it seeing your name on the front you decided to open it.

You opened the note and read it. 

Dear (Y/N)

Your mine now and mine alone. I wont let anybody else harm you. I promise.

and also it is now official. You are my girlfriend.

Love Kaneki.

You then opened the parcel there was a small necklace in there that had the shape of a little heart. You smiled happily to yourself, Keneki didn’t seem that bad and you couldn't wait to find out more about him. You put the necklace on and lay down remembering the matching necklace Kaneki wore around his neck.