Chapter 52: Ouryuu

Calista leaped down from her vantage point, eyes shining with relief. Zeno still had his hands thrown up in the air and she chuckled, ruffling his hair fondly. His clothes were worn and dirty, but he was the same as she had last seen him.

He sure was a sight for sore eyes.

"Hey, you guys. Come eat." Yoon instructed, distributing the meat he cooked. Half of it was ready, but it was more than enough for all of them to have a portion right now.

Hak and Yona had already settled beside the newcomer, but Calista chose to stand. The three dragons were off to the side, discussing something in hushed whispers and not-so-subtle glances. 

Calista met Shin-ah's gaze and looked away quickly. 

Unbeknownst to her, the dragon had done the same, the image of her almost bare body burned into his mind. The water that dripped off of her body was making him feel things he had never felt before. It made him want to cover his face, crawl into a hole and never come out again. 

"... What do you think...?" Kija murmured anxiously. 

"Hm... There's no mistake about it." Jae-ha decided with finality.

Shin-ah remained silent as Yoon piped up, "What is it?"

For once, Jae-ha actually looked nervous. "Well.... How should I put this... It's about that boy that's been eating meat over there for awhile now."

Zeno hadn't waited, already digging into the food Yoon had made.

Ryokuryuu scratched his head. "We think he's the Ouryuu."

A shocked silence blanketed the air and Calista closed her eyes in preparation.

The golden-haired boy raised his head. "Hmm? You called?"

Jae-ha and Kija had been arguing about who could find Ouryuu the fastest, both of them believing that he was in different directions, but it seemed that it was all for nothing now that the last dragon was here in front of them.

Zeno smiled brightly. "Ah, look!! If it isn't Hakuryuu, Seiryuu and Ryokuryuu!!" He bowed in reverence. "Everyone is together again."

"Good to see you again too, Zeno." Calista teased.

He gave her a blinding smile and it was quiet for a beat, then the uproar started.

"Ouryuu, like the Ouryuu?!" Yona cried out. She couldn't believe it was actually him, they didn't even have to find him; he found them.

"Why? Why are you here?!" Kija shouted in disbelief.

Yoon had cooked the deer, and its aroma was heavenly, successfully distracting the others from pressing for answers as it wafted under their noses. Calista plopped down beside the ravenous Ouryuu. She ruffled his hair, noting the dragon crest attached to his headband.

"You still have it, huh?" She commented softly.

Zeno flashed a bright smile, chowing down on the smoked meat hungrily. Beside him, the others had already started digging in. The golden-haired boy offered a kabob to Calista, but she shook her head, pushing it back towards him.

"You eat, you probably haven't in awhile, have you?" 

He pouted.

She hit the nail right on the head but Zeno wasn't deterred. He mashed it childishly against her face and it got grease everywhere. He then pawned it off to Shin-ah, who took it and held it out to her.

"Just take it." Yoon said with a roll of his eyes as she refused it again. "We have plenty for everyone so don't worry, you stubborn fighter."

Heat rose to her cheeks as she remembered what Shin-ah last saw her in and by the blush on his, he was recalling the same thing. Still, she tentatively accepted the food from him, chewing it carefully.