7

6 months later.

Jacob and I have been going strong. I trust him and he trust me, and we both love each other. I'm getting ready for school, then I'm going to pick Jake up. I rushed downstairs to my car, and drove to his house. I honked and he eventually came out.

"Hey babe" He said kissing my cheek.

"Wassup baby" I said. I turned on the radio, and was listening to K.Michelle.

"What is this?" Jacob said sucking his teeth, while making a face.

"It's K.Michelle babe" I said making a right to our school block.

"She broke another heart today? What the hell!" He exclaimed. I started laughing while I took off my seatbelt and started walking into the school with Jacob by my side.

"Hey Lana, sorry Jacob we're taking her from you" One of my best friends Justina said.

"Wait, hold up, can I kiss her before she leaves?" He asked, pouting his lip.

"Okay, but a peck" My other best friend Ashley said.

Jacob pulled me by my waist. I know Jacob, and he isn't gonna give me one peck. We were having a make out session, until Ashley tickled me forcing me to pull away.

"I said a peck!" She said, stomping her foot, causing everyone to laugh at her. She's the crybaby out of the group.

"I don't follow the rules" He said sticking his tongue out at both at them while they did the same.

"Alright bye babe" He said walking away.

"Bye" I said walking to the girls.

"Good morning you guys" I said walking with them to our class. Justina and Ashley are cousins with Craig. They're twins. So once we met, we clicked. Besides Jacob, they're the only people I hang out with.

"Morning and guess what?" Justin's asked.

"What?" Ashley and I said.

"I think Ashley has something going on with Chres, and we saw Ray rubbing Natalie's stomach. So she must be pregnant." She said, folding her hands on the desk.

"What?!" I said gasping walking into our first class.

"I kind of have a crush on Chres" Ashley said turning rosey red.

"Go for him, I'm sure he likes you too" I said encouraging her.

"I hope he likes me" She said. Then all the boys walked in.

"Speaking of the devil" Justina said.

"Chres come over here!" I said waving my hand to come over here.

"Huh! Alana!!" She gasped hitting my leg.

"I want you guys to talk if you know what I mean" I said winking at him.

"Okay I gotchu" He said smiling. Justina and I walked over to the boys.

"Hey you guys" I said sitting on Jacob's lap.

"I need a boyfrienddddd" Justina said dramatically.

"When I first came to this school I didn't have a boyfriend and I was fine" I said shrugging.

"But she's amazing since she's with me" Jacob said proudly.

"Jacob!" I laughed hitting his chest.

"What?" He said laughing along with the other boys.

"I'm giving her hope but your ruining the flow!" I said.

"It's fine, I think I'll survive" She said sighing. Then we saw Chres and Ashley walking back holding hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" We all said. Ashley smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I really need a boyfriend" Justina said causing us to laugh. Then the bell rang. We all walked to our seats when I teacher arrived.

"Good Morning class, you guys will be given a project!" She said causing everyone to groan.

~End Of The Day~

I walked out with the group and we all headed to my house.

"We should have a sleepover" Ray stated.

"We should" Craig agreed.

"Okay, I got a bunch off pillows and covers in my closet. We can camp out in my room on the floor." I said. Then they all started cheering. Then Jacob's phone started ringing. I guess he didn't want to speak to the person who was calling him.

"You okay babe?" I asked.

"Y-Yea I'm good, I'll be right back." He said walking into the kitchen.

"Well c'mon lets go in my room" I said. They all lounged around the room as I grabbed the covers and pillows. I threw it at them. Since the sofa in my room is pullout some slept on it. (yes they do have extra clothes at her house)

Jacob walked in and sat next to me.

"Hey babe, I'm going to my mom's house, it's an emergency" He said.

"Okay" I sadly said.

He kissed me passionately.

"I love you baby okay don't forget that okay. Whatever happens just know I love you okay?" He said.

"I love you too baby" I said hugging him around his neck, kissing him again.

"Damn yall act like yall won't see each other tomorrow" Justina said making everyone laugh besides Jacob. What's up with him?

"Bye" He said leaving.

"Bye" Everyone said.

Since he wasn't here, I just laid in my empty bed and fell asleep.

Next Morning*

I woke up, and everyone was still sleeping. I grabbed my phone to call Jacob but he didn't answer. I texted him and called him leaving voicemails. I started getting worried, so I left to go to his house. I knocked and knocked but no one answered. I realized that they had a spare key under their plant pot. I walked in, and there was no furniture, no pictures on the wall, no nothing! Everything was empty. They moved? I started crying while I sat in this empty house. I rushed out and went into my house.

"What happened Lana?" Ashley asked me.

"Jacob isn't answering his calls or texts from me. Then I walked to house to find out he moved. He moved without telling me" I said crying on her shoulder.

"Oh my gosh!" Justina said.

My phone started ringing and I got immediately hype. I looked at the number and didn't recognize it but I still answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey baby, this is dad" My father's smooth voice said over the phone.

"Oh hey daddy" I said cheering up for him.

"Hey, I called you to say that I want you too move in with me to California. I bought a new house and I don't want you to live by yourself. So can you please come?" He begged.

"Uh, y-yea. Sure dad" I said.

Did I just say yes?

"Okay pack up now. I'm send you a ticket online to come to Cali. The plane is leaving in 3 days." He said.

"3 days?!" I shouted.

"Yes sweetie, well bye love ya" He said hanging up.

OMG

FYI: Those are the twins in the picture!