17

I woke up and heard baby cries. I looked at my phone, and it was 2:43 am. I saw Jacob was sleeping next to me, and I let him sleep. He deserves it.

I walked to the crib in the twins' room. Jen gave me the twins' old crib, and we just put it their room.

His face was red, and tears streamed down his face. I gently picked him up, patting his back as I cooed to him. I stopped and sniffed his diaper, and wanted to throw up.

I quickly changed him, and threw away his stink diaper. He was still crying, until I heard a ding from Jacob's phone. I looked, and it was a reminder to feed him at this time.

Aww, he's hungry.

I grabbed his diaper bag, and walked downstairs placing him in his car seat. I quickly made his bottle, so his crying could end, and I could go back to sleep. I felt the milk on my arm, and it was the perfect temperature.

"Come here handsome." I cooed picking him up. I started feeding him, as I sat down on the couch and watched tv. I was watching SpongeBob, and I looked at the baby, and he was watching it, as well, causing me to lightly chuckle.

After 5 minutes, he finished, and I started burping him. I waited a while, then I heard a loud burp, causing me to laugh again.

"Damn, that's the loudest, he's ever burped." Someone said. I looked up to see Jacob, in his basketball shorts and no shirt.

"Damn." I mumbled, starting at his perfect, toned body.

"You like what you see?" He smirked, signing next too, looking at his sleeping son.

I nodded, and he grabbed my chin, looking in my eyes. "Well, it's all yours baby." He said pecking my lips, making me die for more.

The baby was sleeping, so I rocked him back and forth. He grabbed JJ, and put him in his crib upstairs, and grabbed some blankets and pillows from my room, and snacks from the kitchen.

"Let's have a sleepover." He suggested. My eyes lit up, as I remembered when I used to do that back home with him and the gang.

I scooted over, and patted the couch for him to sit. He sat, and I laid on his chest, as his arm wrapped around my waist, perfectly.

I felt secured. I loved this feeling.

I drew imaginary figures on his chest, as we watched SpongeBob.

It was silent, but the comfortable silence.

"I'm so glad that you gave me another chance. Alana, I would not mess this up. I care too much for you. The way I saw you with JJ, I knew that I had to stay with you. You accepted me, even though I have a son with another woman, and you still stuck by me. I love you so much." I didn't realize I was crying, till he sat up, and wiped my face with his thumbs.

"I love you too." I exclaimed, as I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. He gently grabbed my face, looking to my eyes.

All I saw was care and love.

I smashed my lips onto his plump and soft ones. I sat on his lap, and he squeezed my ass, causing me to moan.

"Mmmmm." I groaned, playing in his soft curls.

He laid me on my back, sliding off my t-shirt, leaving me in my red lace underwear and bra set.

He examined my body, and looked in my eyes. It showed lust and love.

He crashed his lips into mine again, but this one got heated. His hands roamed all over my body, causing me to get a little wet down there. He walked upstairs into my room, laying me on my bed.

"If you don't want to continue, we can stop."

I kissed him again, roughly, giving him his answer. He slid my underwear off, and kissed my neck, marking his territory, which drove me crazy.

I squeezed the bed sheets, as I felt his tongue on my pearl.

"Oh my... Jacobbbbb." I moaned, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I was in bliss.

I felt amazing. I do not want this too stop.

"You're so wet, mami." He slowly slid a finger, and it was hard to contain my moans, since everyone was sleeping.

Jacob, came back up, and kissed my lips, quieting me, and slowly pulled down his basketball shorts.

I saw his size, and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

"Jacob.." I said, just staring at it.

"We don't have to do this, if you don't want to."

"Oh hell no." I said grabbing him, feeling him smile on my lips, as he slowly kissed me, adding his tongue.

He slowly slid inside of me, making me break from the kiss. I squeezed my eyes tightly, as he went at the same, slow pace. It started to feel amazing, making me crave for more.

"Go faster.." I moaned, pulling him down, so he could deeper, making me go crazy.

He sucked and nibbled on my neck, making me arch my back as he went faster.

"Damn.." He groaned. He sat up, opening my thighs wider, going deeper.

"Yesssssss.." I groaned.

The feeling I felt was indescribable.

He started going faster, making me scratch his back.

I quickly switched positions, and started riding him.

Jacob's facial expression caused me to chuckle.

"I thought you was a good girl." He managed to say, as he grabbed my hips guiding me back and forth.

"Not anymore baby." I said increasing my pace, getting the pleasure look I wanted from him.

"Shit Alana!" He exclaimed squeezing my ass.

I started going in a fast circular motion, dropping my head back, loving this feeling.

After 5 minutes, my legs started shaking, and I climaxed on his length.

A few seconds later, I felt a warm liquid inside of me.

I'm glad I'm on birth control.

I fell on his sweaty chest, extremely tired.

The room filled with us catching our breath.

"I love you Lana." He said, running his hand down my sweaty back.

"I love you too Jacob." I stated, looking at him, slowly kissing his lips.

I can never get tired of that.

This one right here isn't going anywhere.