6

I woke up the next morning and walked to the bathroom. I showered for 20 minutes, and went back to my room. I grabbed my undergarments, and went in my closet. Today I decided to change up my wardrobe. I picked out some dark blue jeans, a red fitted top, and my grey toe Jordans. I looked in the mirror and wasn't satisfied. I went a grabbed my jean jacket to match and I was satisfied.

I walked to my vanity and started doing my make-up. I applied red lipstick, with some eyeliner and a little bit of eye shadow. I fluffed my hair, adding a some product, and I was all set. I grabbed my bookbag, keys, phone and a banana. I walked to my car and started heading towards the school. When I got out, everyone looked at me. Boy winking at me, and girls cutting their eyes at me.

"Look at you" Someone said. I turned around it was those girls that Jake and I saw yesterday.

"What do you guys want?" I asked grabbing my books from my locker. Then she pushed me against the locker.

"Listen whatever you have going on with Jacob has to stop! He's mine and all mine! Got it?" She said in my face. I shook my head and walked away. I headed to my first class, and I saw Jacob in the room with the boys, and a couple of other students.

"Hey" I said sitting next to him. He looks at me, then takes a double take.

"Alana?" He said. I smiled and nodded.

"You look different little momma" Chres smirked

"Yea I know, I decided to change up a little" I said.

"A little?" They all said. I chuckled at them.

"Hey Jake can I speak to you alone?" I asked.

"Yea, sure" He said. We walked to the library and sat down.

"I wanted to apologize for how I was acting yesterday. I didn't mean anything that I said. You were right...I can't handle the truth" I said with my head down. He lifted my head and leaned in, I leaned in too but of course we were interrupted by the bell. I got up and raced to the class.

"UGHHH" I groaned.

~End Of The Day~

I walked to my locker and placed all my books in there and started walking outside. I saw the guys, and Jacob seen me too, then waved at me to come.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Sup" They said. Then Jacob pulled me to the side.

"Remember when we were in the library.... I think we should finish from where we were at." He said. I smiled and leaned, and so was he until we were interrupted by that annoying voice. I rolled my eyes while Jacob sucked his teeth.

"Hey Jakey, am I still coming over today?" She said. I looked at them and raised my brow and Jacob.

"Melanie I don't kn-" He was cut off by her kissing him full on. Surprisingly. He didn't pull away and was into the kiss, too. I shook my head and walked to my car and drove off.

"What a jerk!" I yelled hitting my steering wheel. Instead of driving home, I went to the dance studio my mom used to own. Now my aunt owns it, but half of the money made goes to me. I parked and walked into the lobby.

"Hey Liz, anybody here today?" I asked my mom's old friend who works in the front for registration.

"Yea a couple of kids came in about 10 minutes ago." She said.

"Okay thanks" I said.

I walked into my room that I usually dance in. It's all pink, with a couch, bathroom, bean bags and a television. I sat on the couch and started watching all the old Disney shows. I got up and went to vending machine down the hall. As I walking I heard some familiar voices. So my nosey self decided to check all the rooms. I turned off some lights in rooms that not being used. Then I stopped at one room. I opened the door and regretted it.

"What you guys doing here?" I said asking Jacob, Ray, Craig, Chres and some of their other friends. Of course Melanie and her posse was there.

"What are YOU doing here?" Ray asked.

"I own 50% of this studio! The money you guys are paying is in my pocket!" I said.

"Okay whatever" Chres said. I slammed the door purposely so their music can skip. I walked to the vending machine and got me some snacks and something to drink.

I walked into my room and plugged in my music. I put on Body Shots by Chris Brown. I went into my closet and threw on some gym shorts that said dance, and a sports bra. I stretched and started dancing. After 5 minutes of free styling, I sat down. Then I heard some claps. I turned around and it was the guys.

"That was great" They said.

"Thank you" I said trying to hide my smile, but failed.

"I could do better" Melanie said.

"Prove it" I smirked.

"DANCE OFFFFFF" The boys yelled.

"Who's going first?" I asked.

"I'll go." She said. She took her phone and put Beyonce Yonce. No lie she did great.

"Top that" She said sashaying away to the guys.

"Okay will do" I put Rihanna Jump. I did all types of moves, twerking, ballet and hip hop moves, and grinding. I ended the song in a split. The boys cheered really loud for me.

"I think I topped that boo" I said.

"Hey Lana, can I talk to you?" Jacob asked.

"Sure" I said. We walked into the bathroom.

"Yea?" I said. He walked to me and kissed me passionately.He licked my lips, wanting to enter my mouth. I opened my mouth and we were have a full make out session. After a minute we pulled away. I immediately pulled him into a hug.

"Since we're in the moment, I wanted to know if you would go out with me.." He asked.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yea" He smiled.

"Of course!" I said. He pulled me by my waist and kissed me again.