18

I woke up, and heard a baby cooing, and smelled breakfast. A mix of bacon, eggs, pancakes and hash browns.

I felt a breeze between my legs, smiling, thinking about last night.

I can't believe I gave my innocence too..

Jacob.

For some reason, I feel like I made the right decision.

I stretched, and threw on his t -shirt and my underwear. I walked to my bathroom and put my hair into a sloppy bun, then I washed my face. I brushed my teeth, and then grabbed my lip balm, and put some on my lips, and slipped on my adidas slides, and headed downstairs.

I saw the baby crawling around on my floor, with a bunch of baby toys. I smile as I looked at his chunky legs.

"Good morning JJ." I said picking him up, kissing his belly several times, making him laugh. I smile, and place him down.

I walk to the kitchen seeing Jacob finishing up the bacon. I wrapped my arms around his bare torso, taking in his scent.

His scent still makes my heart skip a beat.

"Good morning beautiful." He exclaimed, while turning around, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"You slept well?" He asked making our plates, while I sat on the island, eye raping him, even though he couldn't see me.

Even from the back, he looks so damn FINE!

"I'm pretty sure you can answer that question." I replied, chuckling, remembering the events that occurred last night.

He chuckled, putting two pancakes on our plates.

"Yea, I 'sexed you back to sleep girl.'" He sang, doing a little dance.

I gasped, pushing his shoulder.

"You know JJ is in the living room." I said, looking at him crawl around.

"He doesn't know what we're saying." He handed me my plate, following me into the lunchroom.

We were eating silently, aside the baby making noise with his toys.

It was peaceful, like we were a little family, until I heard banging at the door.

Jacob & I both looked at each other confused, considering we weren't expecting company.

Dad and Jen were at the photoshoot, along with Dev, and I'm pretty sure they weren't expecting company either.

The banging got louder, and I smacked my lips as I walked to the door. I opened it, and there stood the one and only...

Alexis.

What the hell is she doing here?

"Yes?" I asked, as I examined her outfit.

Fishnet stockings, red tight dress, black pumps and a black leather jacket. Her hair looked crazy, and her make up looked horrible, as if she was crying.

"Is Jacob here?" She asked with an attitude, causing me furrow my eyebrows. JJ crawled towards the door and her eyes widened.

"Is that my child?" She shouted, pushing me out of the way.

Well, just come right in.

Bitch.

"Jacob, that's what we do now? You leave our child with your hoes now?"

"Excuse me?" Jacob and I both exclaimed.

"First of all, I'm not his one of his hoes, I'm his girlfriend! That's one! Two, if you wasn't too busy partying and being a psycho BITCH, then your child wouldn't be here at my house."