15

I woke up at around 10:30 and walked to the bathroom. As I ran the shower someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" The person walked in and it was Jennifer.

"Oh hey Jennifer." I smiled walking out the bathroom.

"Goodmorning Alana. I just wanted to know if you would like to come to this photoshoot that I'm going to now. I'm creating a clothing line for teenagers, and I got a lot of suggestions. Here let me show you." We sat on my bed, and she showed me the girls clothes, so I infer there will be boys there.

Great! (sarcasm added)

She finished showing me the clothes, and surprisingly I was amazed. Those are actually clothes that I would wear.

"I don't have that much teenagers to model, so would you mind calling any of your friends?"

I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion. "Friends? I don't have friends down here."

She let out an awkward chuckle. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's fine. Having no friends while you're famous is better because all they want is you're money and fame." I nodded as she walked out and walked in the shower. After 20 minutes I came out, wrapping my towel around me. As I was blow drying my hair, my phone dinged indicating that I have a notification.

I look down at my phone cutting off the blow dryer and see that the notification is from Jacob from Twitter. I unlock my phone and tap the Twitter app. After I search his name, I look at his recent tweet.

PeacePunkPrince: Too excited to be going to this photo shoot with my brothers. @Devv_ @D2KWorld

My eyes pop out of my head.

Jacob is going to be there?

I sigh and walk to my closet grabbing my skinny jeans, with my cropped floral bralet. I then grab my white creepers and place on my my circle shades. I look at myself in the mirror, and look at my hair. I place it in a high bun, brushing my baby hair.

I knock on Devin's door, and see he's ready.

"You want to ride with me?" He asked.

"Who else will I be riding with?" I asked playfully, rolling my eyes. He chuckles and walks downstairs. The kids run to us, and ask us several questions not giving us any time to speak. Then dad comes out, and give them a stern stare and they let go, and sit back at their table doing whatever.

"Have fun, and Devin make sure your sister doesn't wear any tight or short clothes." Dad says. I playfully roll my eyes, while Devin places his arm around my shoulder.

"Trust me, I will."

We walk into his car, and he starts driving. He puts on Legend by Drake and we start rapping to the lyrics.

"When I pull up on a nigga tell that nigga back back.." I chuckle while Devin pushes his hand out while saying back back.

"I'm too good with these words watch these niggas backtrack." I rapped making Devin smile.

"If I die, all I know is I'm a mothafucking legend, it's too late for my city, I'm the youngest nigga reppin" We say together getting stares from other drivers. The song was interrupted by Devin's phone ringing, he looks at me before answering the phone.

"Devin no driving and talking on the phone!" I said pushing his shoulder. He shrugs and continue his conversation. I quickly snatch his phone.

"Hi I'm sorry Devin is driving and can't talk on the phone"

"Alana?" I roll my eyes knowing that the person was Jacob.

"What Jacob?" I said annoyed.

"What are you doing with Deivn? Your going to be at the photoshoot?"