3

"Wake up Alana! We're going to be late!" Jacob said, lightly shaking me.

"Hmmmm." I groaned, and the pulling the covers over my head.

"You're not getting up?" He asks

I shake my head no and try to fall back asleep but he's still shaking me.

"Okay Alana, you put this on yourself."

He took the cover off of me and laid down on top me.

"Jacobbbb" I whined.

"Wait, say that again, I like it when you call me name." He smirked playfully.

"I will say your name if you get off of me." I said rolling on my back.

He sits up and lay on the other side of me.

Stupid.

I then push him off the bed, but he grabbed the covers, pulling it off of me.

"Jacobbbbbb" I whined again feeling the cold breeze on my bare legs.

Yes, I have on shorts.

"Alana, you know what..." He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He then placed me on the counter.

"Are you up now?" He asked. I nod, still jaded.

"Okay, I'm going to the other bathroom to shower." He was about to walk away, but I grab his wrist.

"Wait!"

He turns around, waiting for my reply.

"Can you turn on my shower, please?" I asked, just so he can stay in here longer.

"What's wrong with your legs."

I look down at my legs hanging from the counter and shrug. He laughs and picks me up by my waist, but I end up with my feet on his, well half of his foot because I got small feet.

"Look at your small feet." He cooed. I laugh at him.

"Look at you big feet." I said regretting it, after I heard his comment.

"Well, you know what they say..." He said laughing at his own comment. I push him in his chest.

"It's 6:40 c'mon" I said pushing him out.

After he walks out, I walk to windows, so I can close them. I don't want to come out the shower & feel the cold air hit my body.

I'm literally stepping on my sneaker box, but I'm still too short. I was then lifted off my sneaker box and was placed on the ground.

"Do you need help?" Jacob asked still holding my waist.

"Yes, please."

"Okay." He said removing his hands, purposely squeezing my butt.

"Ouchhh!" I winced holding it.

"I've been waiting all day to do that!" He said closing the windows.

"That hurt, man." I said walking to my bathroom.

"C'mon Alana, you're mad at me now?"

I ignore him.

"I'm sorry, I was playing. " He said. I don't say anything and finally reach the door until Jacob spins me around. Now we are chest to chest right now.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down at me.

"Ugh, say something. " He groaned. I shake my head no, trying to hold in my laugh.

"Okay I know what'll make you talk" He said. I put my hands on hips, smirking at his confidence.

He pulls me closer to him and looks into my eyes. I tried to look away, but he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Hmmmmm." I moaned while putting my hand on his face. He then pulls away, slowly.

"Why you stopped?"

"I knew that'll make you talk.

Without hesitation, I tippy toed and kissed him again. He held my waist as we were having a heated make out session. I pulled away and switched as I walk to the bathroom.

"Shit." I heard him mumble.

~

"Are you ready now?" I asked Jacob for the 10th time.

"Okay I'm coming down now."

I heard him walking down, and I looked in his direction. He looked fine. I couldn't help but stare.

"Are you done staring?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and walked to my car.

"Ride with me." He offers.

"No, the last thing I would want, is to leave the Jacob Perez's car and get stared at and bullied more. Sorry Jacob, thanks though." I said walking to my car.

"Wait!" He yells. He then sits in the passenger seat of MY car.

He must want to ruin my life.

"Please.." I said. I don't want to get in any drama in school. He should understand that.

"No. I really like you, and I'm not going to give up on us." He said, buckling his seatbelt.

Us?

"What us?! Your the most loved kid in the school and I'm the less known kid in the school who everyone hates! If you really liked me, you would've talked to me a long time ago." I barked.

He remained quiet.

"I don't want to waste your time Jacob. Please go."

"Your not Ala-" I cut him off.

"Stop lying to me! Stop! Go! Now! Please Jacob, if you cared about me, you will understand what I mean!"

"Okay Alana, I understand." He said defeated.

"Jacob, I'm sorry but I hope you understand."

~

I'm currently walking to my 5th period class which is before lunch. While I'm walking there I hear some talking. I walk slow so I can hear.

"What do you mean Alexis had her baby?" Someone says. I know that voice but I can't put my finger on it.

"Yea man, she called me yesterday." Another boy said.

"Jacob what are you going to do?" Another person said.

Jacob?

"Ray listen I need to think man." Jacob said, sounding stressed.

Ray! Yes that's who it was .

"Ms.Gibson! What is taking you so long?! I have been waiting for you at the door for the past 5 minutes!" My chemistry teacher, Mrs.Wilson, said to me.

"Alana?!" Jacob and Ray said at the same time.

"Who's there?" Mrs.Wilson asked. After no one says anything, I speed walk into class, but I hear something that I didn't want to hear.

"I hope Alana didn't hear, I don't want her knowing my business."

I don't even understand what's going on with me and Jacob, but the last thing I would do is care about is him being a dad or not. That's none of MY business since he's not my business.