16

"Alexis? W-What are you doing here?" I look at Jacob, and you can tell how upset and embarrassed he is.

"I wanted to see my boyfriend model. I didn't know that was wrong!" I stood there shocked.

"B-Boyfriend? Really Jacob?" I finally spit out. "Why did you have to lie to me?"

"Alana, you're really going to believe her? I would never lie to you!" He starts walking to me, but Alexis speaks.

"These text messages prove otherwise." I look towards her direction, and walk to her nervous at what I might see. She proudly unlock her phone, going to her messages. She didn't even have to scroll because Jacob was the first name up there. She taps his name, and shows me there messages.

'Babe, I so don't want to be here with Alana. I just want to be with you and my son 💚.'

She texted him back saying:

'Lol babe stop, that isn't nice. But we miss you too.'

"Alana that isn't me." I snapped my head to him and rolled my eyes.

"Then who else could it be Jacob, no one down here even know me! You're so pathetic for lying too me... When I actually thought I wanted you back." I stormed out of the room ignoring the people who was calling name. I call a cab, and waited until it finally comes, and I leave.

Jacob Pov

I tried to grab Alana's arm, but she left the room so fast. I sigh, and look towards Alexis who looks happy as ever.

"You put me on child support, you make me watch the baby all the time while your out and now you lie on me? Why can't you get over me?" I said walking towards her.

I wasn't lying about breaking up with Alexis, and those text messages. We broke up because she was cheating on me. I looked through her phone one night when she was drunk after she came home late from partying. She was talking to some guy. Even though we aren't together, I'm still going to be in my child's life no matter what.

"Because I love you Jacob, and you being with other girls really hurts me. I want you back." I look in her eyes and I can see she is lying. I grab her hands and press my lips against her engaging into a heated make-out session. I pull away before she goes overboard.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why did you stop?"

"Because that is the last kiss you'll ever receive from me. I will see you later so I can pick up my child."

I then leave driving to Alana's house.

I'm going to get her back.

Today.

Alana Pov.

I make it home paying the driver. I rush into the house, seeing no one is home. I go to my room, and sit on my patio looking at the view as the sun started to go down.

I sighed and went on my phone looking though my pictures. It started to get breezy and I was too lazy to get up. I started to shiver, until someone put something around me. I looked up and it was without a doubt..

Jacob.

"How do you get in here without my dad seeing you?"

"Your brother, why?"

I shook my head. "Just curious."

We sit in silence for a while, until he breaks it.

"Can I sit?" He asks. I nodded scooting over.

"You know Alexis is lying right?" I look at him confused because I saw the messages.

"How?" He pulls out his phone and shows me his recent messages with Alexis.

"This was about 3 days ago, and this isn't even her phone now. I blocked her number, then she decided to buy a new phone so she can text me, but I didn't text her back. I wouldn't lie to you again Alana. I really want you back, and I would do anything to make you say yes."

I looked down blushing, and looked at him. I kissed his cheek seeing it turn rosey red.

"Is that a yes?"

I nod my head hugging him. He hugs me back and I feel so secured and comfortable in his arms.

We pull away and he grabs my chin kissing my lips.

Oh, did I miss his soft, plump lips.

After 2 minutes, we pull away to catch our breath.

"Wow.." We both murmur. Then I hear baby cries. My eyes widened and I rush into my room. I see an adorable baby boy with a head full of hair crying in his carseat. Without asking I know its Jacob's baby.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I had to get the baby."

I took the baby out of the car seat, while rocking him back and forth as he calm down, turning his frown into a bright toothless smile. I smile back sitting down on the bed.

"What's his name?" I turn to Jacob still holding the baby.

"JJ"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

JJ?

"As in Jacob Jr." I smile looking the baby.

Only if he was mine..

Wait!

I am too young to have a baby. I have a whole future in front of me. Yes I want kids but not now.

I continued to rock him as he slowly went to sleep. I sat on my bed and laid against the headboard. I smiled as I examined JJ's features. He's a spit image a Jacob.

Jacob came and sat next to us. He placed his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He lowered his head and kissed JJ's forehead. He came back up and pecked my lips.

I blushed as I felt his warm lips on mine.

"I love you Lana.."

I looked up at Jacob with a smile. "I love you too Jacob."

For the whole night we talked and caught up with each other.

All I could think about is that I finally got my man back.