2

I woke up in the bed by myself. I sat up and yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"I guess it was a dream." I said to myself.

*BOOM*

I jumped and screamed at the same time.

That rain is pretty hectic. The thunder is roaring.

I laid back down and cuddled in my covers trying to tune the noise from outside out by watching T.V.

My phone then vibrates. I look at the screen to see the name:

"Your Baby Father"

pop up. I lightly chuckle at the name. I look at the contact picture and it's Jacob with me sleeping on top of him.

He texted me saying:

"Can you let me in please?"

I stare at the text for a while until I realize what he meant. I run downstairs and opened the door. I see Jacob completely drenched in rain. I quickly pulled him in.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" I say bringing him into the kitchen. I take the bags from his hands, placing them on my counter.

"Yea I am. When you fell asleep on me, I fell asleep too. After about an 1 hour I woke up and you were still sleep, so I laid you down and went out for a little, then I came back but no one was answered the door, so I assumed you were sleep. So I texted you, and then you finally opened up." He stated ringing out his hair in my sink.

"I'm so sorry! Do you need any clothes or a charger. Anything! You can even stay the night. Please I just want you to not sue me if your diagnosed with pneumonia." I said frantically, causing him to lightly laugh at me.

"I'm good Alana, thanks. I have my charger in my car, emergency clothes in my trunk but I don't mind staying the night." He smirked. I push his shoulder.

"Sure kid, but give me your keys, I'll get your stuff from the trunk for you. I don't want you to get soaked again" I said grabbing his keys off the counter.

"If you decide to take a shower, the towels and rags are in the cabinet under the sink." I added walking to his car.

Great. I forgot my umbrella.

I quickly pressed the 'trunk' button and it opened. I grabbed a big bag with clothes coming out it and closed it back. I ran back in the house and dropped the bag.

"Gosh, who pissed in Mother Nature's cereal this morning?" I rolled my eyes. I walk upstairs to my room and sit the bag on carpet. I then sit on my computer chair. I guess Jacob is in the shower since the shower is running.

I walked to the door and knock.

"Yes?" He yelled.

"Jacob I'm coming in the bathroom, so PLEASE don't come out the shower." I said before opening the door slowly.

"Okay." He simply said.

I quickly grab the bag and placed in on the toilet seat.

"Your stuff is in the seat." I said walking out.

"Okay Lana." He said calling me the nickname that my brother used to call me. I just close the door and sit down.

I opened my computer, going to my documents. I open up pictures and see all the memories with my family. When my dad was here with us. He's alive, it's just ever since my mother and brother died, he decided to move away. He said to many memories are in this house. I tried calling but he never answered. I think he changed his number.