5

I woke up and stretched while yawning. I looked at the time, and it said 8:36. I went into my room and put on my pajamas. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand, and plopped on my bed. I went on my Twitter page, and saw I have 99+ notifications.

"What?" I murmured scrunching my eyebrows.

I looked and saw I was tagged in a tweet, and other people were talking and @ my name. I looked at the tweet I was mentioned in, and the tweet was from Jacob.

PeacePunkPrince: @Alanaaaaaa__ how was your nap? 😏

Then the rest of his friends started coming saying..

"Ohhhh Okay Jay"

"She Cute"

And all that nice stuff. I commented saying,

"@PeacePunkPrince the nap was great actually."

I chuckled and locked my phone. I turned on the tv, and was browsing through the channels until I landed on my favorite movie of all time!

You Got Served!

Luckily it just came on, so of course I recorded it.

I was halfway through the movie until I got a text. I looked and it was from a number. It said:

"Sorry for hitting you Lana. Will you accept my apology?" I chuckled knowing it was Ray. I replied back saying:

"I'm sorry I don't accept apologies over text messages :(. Either say it to my face or not at all. Goodnight."

I continued watching the movie until I dozed off. As I was about to fall asleep, I received a text from Jacob.

"Hey Lana, I think I left my charger at your house. Would you mind bringing it too me?" I sat up and looked around and saw it on my jewelry box. I then realized I don't know where he lives. So I texted him back saying:

"Hey Jake, I found it but I don't know where you live."

Then he texted me back saying:

"Meet me down the block because my phone is on 10%"

I nodded like he could see me, and threw on baggy sweatpants & a sweater. I ran downstairs and put on my ugg boots. I walked out and started heading down the block. When I saw him he looked at me.

"Hey" I said handing him his charger.

"Hey and thank you" He said. We just stood there awkwardly.

"So um...I'll see you tomorrow" I said walking away, but he pulled me back.

"Hey, can I come over to your house, to hang..?" He asked scratching his neck.

"Hang? At 9:00 at night?" I said chuckling.

"Yea.." He said smiling. I chuckled shaking my head.

"Okay, but until 10:30" I said walking back to my house with him on my side.

"10:45..." He said.

"10:35.." I said challenging him.

"11:00 take it or leave it" He said.

"Deal!...wait?" I said pausing. He started laughing and put his arm around my neck.

As we were walking, 3 girls walked passed, and started laughing.

"Loser Loser, Jakes likes the loser." They all said together.

"Shut Up! She's not a loser!" He said back.

"Stop taking up for the loser. We all know you don't like her." One of the girls said laughing along with her friends.

"Don't pay attention to them" He said walking into my house with me.

"I never pay attention to them, but when you're always being provoked, you can't take it anymore...but I just hold it in" I stated, throwing my sweater on my bed.

"It's okay to hold on stuff in" He said plopping on my sofa.

"Yea I understand, but...you won't get it" I said shaking my head.

"What do you mean I don't get it?" He said getting offended.

"You're the captain of the football team! You're the most popular boy in the school! When I say you don't understand, I mean you don't know how it feels to be bullied! You don't know how it feels to get beat up everyday, or looked at funny because people think of you as a home wrecker!" I yelled standing up.

He can't even deny it either. Everyone loves him, even the teachers.

"What?!" He said standing up walking towards me.

"I've been bullied since kindergarten until second grade! I was even bullied in fifth grade! I fought and that's why they look up too me! They know I don't take bullshit like you do ALANA! You never stand up for yourself! You let people walk all over you, that's why you're still like this. If you actually beat
someone's ass then they'll learn to not fuck with you!" He said yelling at me. I was taken back at how he yelled at me like that.

"Get out!" I said pointing towards the door.

"You can't take the truth Alana" He said grabbing his jacket.

"But I can speak it! And to be honest, I don't know why you're here, I don't even know why we talk to each other. This "friendship" needs to end. You're losing friends because of me, and I'm losing focus because of you. So whatever this is, it needs to end" I said.

"Okay" He said before he walked out. I plopped on my bed then realized what I did. I face palmed myself. I wanted to run after him and apologize, but I was too tired. Sooner or later I drifted off to sleep.