Dating

It has been three days since I last talked to Vain

It has been three days since I last talked to Vain. I was heartbroken by the things he said. I was also confused because I didn't understand where all this was coming from. He wanted me to leave him alone but he wouldn't set me free from the contract. How was I supposed to face him tomorrow? I rolled my eyes and fixed my shirt. I don't know why I was thinking about him when I had a date with Neji. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. I wore a black crop top with white skinny jeans. The outfit hugged all my small curves and made me feel sexy. My thigh-high black boots completed the look. I ran my fingers through my curly ponytail and smiled. I was perfect.

I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs quickly

I grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs quickly. I knew that Neji would be popping up any minute and I wanted to be ready. I smiled at Roman and shook my head. He was having a lazy day today and it was nice to see him relaxing. He was working hard these days and he needed a day off.

"Where are you going looking all pretty?"

I smiled and walked up to him placing a kiss on his cheek. "I have a date tonight."

He raised an eyebrow, "with who?"

"Neji Vega. You remember him, right?"

He shrugged, "yea. He seems pretty cool so I can't be upset. Be home by ten."

I frowned, "eleven. I'm almost eighteen and I should be able to stay out late."

"But you're not so come home at ten. Don't argue with me either," he sighed walking away from me.

I rolled my eyes and giggled, "fine. By the way, you look cute in your SpongeBob pajama pants." I could hear him laugh and that made me laugh harder. I was glad that he and I were able to make up and get back on good terms.

The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door to open it. Neji smiled at me and offered me some flowers. I thanked him and took them setting them on the table by the door. Neji looked very handsome tonight. He was a little taller than me and he had long black hair. His green eyes always seemed to glisten with happiness. Overall, he was good looking for a high school boy. Neji and I have been friends since elementary school and I knew that he always had a crush on me. Joining my dance crew was another way for him to get close to me. He didn't think that I noticed but I did. I stepped outside and closed the door locking it with my key.