First Day

I pulled the door open and stepped inside before anyone could see

I pulled the door open and stepped inside before anyone could see. This club was similar to club Grey. It was big on the inside but not on the outside. It was a two-story building just like the other one. Instead of a dance floor, there were chairs and tables. Booths lined the walls and a huge stage covered one half of the room. I took a deep breath and gulped. I had never been to a strip club before and I was nervous. I didn't even know how to strip or tease a man. Three girls sat at the bar gossiping they pretended not to notice me. As I walked towards them, they stood up and walked away quickly.

"Rude," I mumbled under my breath. Once again, I was alone in the room. I wished that I could be honest with Tarma. Having her here would make this so much easier for me. I sat down at the bar and closed my eyes. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe I needed to give him back his key and cancel the deal. I shook my head, I couldn't. I had already shown everyone the studio and they loved it. How could I take it away from them now? As much as I hated this, I had to follow through with it. It was only 6 months and I was only here on Saturdays so it couldn't be that bad.

"I see you made it."

I turned around quickly when I heard his voice. He looked sexy today, I mean he looked sexy every day. He had on a suit and tie and his hair was gelled back nice and neat as usual. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled and whistled loudly. After he did that seven girls walked into the room quickly. He smiled at them and they all greeted him at the same time.

"Listen, ladies, this is our newbie. You can call her...baby doll." He looked at me up and down and smirked, "yes, that will do just fine. Now, each one of you introduce yourself."

A woman with long red hair and blue eyes stepped in front of the group. She had a lollipop in her mouth with she quickly removed to speak. "My name is Candy," she smiled sticking the sucker back in her mouth. She was a little taller than me and her body was way more developed than mine.

"I'm Kitten, it's nice to meet you." The woman who spoke was very pretty. She was about the same height as me. She had shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. Her voice was gentle and she seemed a little frightened just like a kitten. She didn't have many curves but her body was still nice.

The third woman who stepped up was Asian. She had long black hair that touched her waist and brown eyes. She reminded me of Kitten as far as the shape of her body. She was also very pretty even with the tattoos that covered her arms. She also had a tattoo of a lily on her chest. "My name is Lillie," she smiled at me and I smiled back.

The woman who stepped up next was the woman from earlier. She was the one who told the other girls to get up and leave with her. She had silky blonde hair, green eyes that sparkled, and a nice body. "Roxy." That's all she said before turning her back to me.

"My name is Diamond." I looked at her and she smiled at me. She had beautiful brown skin, brown eyes, and pretty white teeth. Her body was perfect and so was she. Although she was rude to me in the beginning, I could tell she was still a nice person.