I'm sorry

I was nervous to see Vain today

I was nervous to see Vain today. I didn't want to see his face but I knew I had to face him. I had to tell him about the curfew that my brother put me on. Roman was pissed off yesterday night but I was able to talk to him today. I told him that on Saturday's I practiced late and I got him to agree to eleven o clock. I knew that Vain would be upset but I didn't care. I couldn't disobey my brother. I looked up at the sky and I adjusted my bag on my shoulder. I was headed to the club to start my shift. I wouldn't be able to stick around tonight but they would be fine. I had a lot of other things on my mind apart from Vain. Roman called Tarma's parents and told them about what happened. He also told them that he didn't want her in my dance crew anymore. I was heartbroken but most of all I felt like I betrayed her. I knew that I would have to face her at school and I didn't want to. What was I going to say to her? She loved dancing just as much as I did and now, she couldn't even dance with me anymore. Not only that but I would have to redo the whole dance because we no longer had her. There was so much stuff on my mind and I still had to show my face tonight. I rounded the corner and rolled my eyes when I saw the club come into view. I would be lying if I said that my heart started beating a little faster.

"ATHENA!"

I turned around and smiled when I saw Tarma running towards me. It was nice to see her face. I wanted to make things right with her and tell her what happened. She stopped in front of me and placed her hand on her hip.

"Why the hell did you tell your brother about me? Because of you, my parents are making me move to California."

I stared at her in shock. What the hell was her problem? I mean I knew that she was upset but I didn't think she would talk to me crazy. I thought that she would understand why I told him.

"You act like I told him willingly. He came at me yelling at me because you left your test in the house. He thought it was mine, what was I supposed to do?"

She rolled her eyes, "be a good fucking friend. Take up for me and say it was yours. What do you mean, I would have done it for you?"

I looked at her and laughed. She had to be joking, "you're joking, right? You want me to say that a pregnancy test is mine? Listen to yourself, okay. You know Roman better than anyone. If I would have told him that it belonged to me then I wouldn't even be able to leave the house."

"Boo freaking who Athena. You are pitiful."

I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm pitiful because I didn't lie about having sex and thinking I was pregnant. Dude, you're insane. I don't want to argue with you about this. I know what I did was right and it's not my fault that you were being reckless."

She laughed, "at least I know how to live. You are a boring human being Athena. You act like you're such an innocent little virgin but we all know the truth. You are a total slut and it shows. Everyone at school talks about you and even the people in our crew. That night at the club you let Vain fuck you and instead of being honest about it, you lied."