Pregnant

I hadn't talked to Vain in two weeks and every time that I called him, he wouldn't answer

I hadn't talked to Vain in two weeks and every time that I called him, he wouldn't answer. I would text him but he wouldn't respond. The last time that I saw him was on my graduation day. He took me to his house and I fell asleep but I woke up naked in his bed the next day. I knew that we had had sex and we had sex again before he took me home. I tried to talk to him while we were at work but he did everything he could to dodge me. He ignored me when I went into his office which caused me to leave. I don't know why he was doing that all of a sudden. Maybe I didn't want to accept the fact that he used me. He wanted a quick one-night stand and he got it. I was so damn stupid to go with him that night. Once again, he won and I lost. I was mad at myself because I knew that I couldn't be mad at him. I sat down on my bed and stared out the window. I couldn't sleep for the past three nights. I needed to talk to Vain because I think that I might be pregnant. My monthly cycle hadn't come and I was two days late. I was never late and I was scared because I couldn't be pregnant. Roman would kill me and once he discovered by who, there was no telling what he would do. I picked up my phone and decided to text Vain again. I needed to talk to him about this.

I smiled down at the phone and took a deep breath

I smiled down at the phone and took a deep breath. He decided to meet me which was great. I stood up from my bed and placed my phone in my pocket. I needed to leave now, that way I could be on time. The last thing I wanted to do was keep him waiting. I ran the steps and smiled at Roman. He didn't pay me much attention and I didn't have time to reason with him. I would apologize tonight over dinner. I opened the front door and stepped out into the hot summer weather. This was going to be a scary conversation.