Craving Him

I walked around offering drinks to the men sitting at the tables

I walked around offering drinks to the men sitting at the tables. The other girls were on stage dancing. It wasn't so bad in here as long as I didn't have to dance. I knew how to dance but not like these women. I didn't know about pole dancing and I was scared, to be honest. I didn't want to go on stage and be booed off. I would feel embarrassed and that would make me want to give up. Luckily for me, Vain said that I could just serve drinks. It was pretty simple; I go get a tray from the bar and walk around the tables. The men sometimes would wave me off or take a drink off the tray. I walked to a table and a handsome man smiled at me. I politely returned the smile and offered him a drink. He was covered in tattoos just like Vain. I knew just by looking at him that he was a Mafia leader as well. I couldn't tell which group he was from but it was a big one.

 I couldn't tell which group he was from but it was a big one

Adonis

"What's your name?" He smiled winking at me.

"Baby doll...can I get you another drink?" I wanted to get the conversation off of me.

He laughed, "what's your real name?"

This guy was cute but annoying. Why did he want my real name? One thing was for certain, I wasn't going to give it to him. If word got out that a girl named Athena works here my brother would freak. It was going to be best if I kept my identity a secret. I smiled at him and placed his drink down in front of him. "My name is Baby doll. That's the only name that I answer to now."

He sat back in his chair and looked me up and down slowly. "Well, baby doll you look gorgeous tonight. How about we go to the back?" I froze when I felt his hand travel up my thigh. I kept telling myself to breathe but it wasn't working. This man was about to get slapped in the face if he didn't remove his hand.

"How about you get your hand off me and jack off yourself." I picked up the drink and threw it on his face. He stood up and I backed away quickly. I knew that he was going to be pissed off but he shouldn't have touched me.

"You stupid little bitch," he roared and reached for me. Before he could get his hands on me Vain stepped in front of me.

"Is there a problem here?"