Regret

I stared at myself in the mirror as I danced

I stared at myself in the mirror as I danced. I finally got the dance studio set up and it was perfect. I missed dancing and I couldn't help but realize that I've been slacking. I sighed and grabbed the radio remote and switched off the radio. BoA, eat you up was the name of the song we were supposed to be dancing too. I loved the song and she was my idol but I couldn't focus. Everyone had left an hour ago but I was still here practicing. I ran my hands through my hair and stared at my reflection. My white crop top and grey sweat pants matched the idea for the song. But for some reason I was struggling with getting the steps right. I shook my head and started to do the steps again without the music.

 I shook my head and started to do the steps again without the music

"When I first saw you, I knew nothing's like it used to be." I sang to myself. I kicked my foot out and then popped my chest to match the beat in my head. I smiled and kept singing, "I'll eat you up, your love your love."

I heard someone clapping and I stopped and turned around to see Vain leaning against the wall. I placed my hand on my hip and licked my lips. What the hell was he doing here? I hadn't seen him in three days. I didn't want to see him until Saturday and I really didn't want to see him then. I was trying to avoid him as much as I could but the feeling wasn't mutual. He wanted to be around me as much as he could.

"That's impressive, Amore."

"What are you doing here?" I frowned.

"I was in the area and I decided to stop by and see how you were doing. I was starting to miss you and I knew I could find you here." He smiled walking towards me.

I stepped back, "I would like to make this about business. We shouldn't be seeing each other when I'm not at work."

He smirked, "what would be the fun in that?"

"Vain, I told you before that I don't want to be with you. If you're looking to sleep with me it's not going to happen. Besides, my brother is going to give me the money to pay you off."

He chuckled, "really? I guess you were discussing that with him when you were at the fair with him?"

"Yes, I did. I'm not trying to get on his bad side." I walked towards the door and grabbed my bag.