Amore

One week later

One week later

The week passed by in a blur and my brother didn't suspect anything. I was glad that I was able to forget about Vain and that night at the club. I rolled my eyes; I didn't really forget it. For the past few nights, I have been dreaming of him. I have even touched myself thinking about him. What the hell was wrong with me? I mean did I have no dignity left in my body? Touching myself was so embarrassing and I hated it after I found my orgasm. But I couldn't deny that he made me feel things that I had never felt and my body craved more. I looked up and smiled when I saw the for-sale sign still posted in front of the old building not far from my house. I really wanted this place but fifteen thousand dollars was not something that I could come up with. My brother wouldn't give me the money no matter how many times I asked him. He just felt like it was pointless to waste money on something I wouldn't be doing in my future. I picked a flower and tucked it in my hair like I did every morning. I stopped by the old building and peeked inside the window looking around. It was so damn perfect but far out of my reach.

"You like this place I see."

My heart stopped in my chest when I heard his voice. I turned around quickly and stepped back gulping. What was he doing here? Vain smiled at me and licked his lips like he was so good for doing. I leaned against the building for support because he was turning me on again. I shook my head trying to chase away the nasty thoughts that clouded my judgment.

"You going to answer me or not?  I mean it is rude to ignore someone...Amore." He whispered stepping closer to me again.

I looked around quickly in fear. What if someone saw us together and told my brother about it? I cleared my throat, "yea I like the place."

He pulled a key out of his pocket, "you want to come inside?"

I frowned watching him unlock the door and push it open. How did he get a key to the place unless he bought it? I walked inside and jumped when I heard the door close behind me. I was afraid of being alone with him again. I looked around the place and smiled, it was perfect.

"It's amazing, I just hate that I can't have it," I whispered turning to face him. "What will you be using it for?"

He looked at me confused, "what do you mean?"

"You bought it so what are you going to use it for?"

He laughed, "I think you are mistaken. I didn't buy this; I'm the owner and I'm selling it."

"What?" I whispered. He was the owner? What a small world that we lived in. I laughed and shook my head, "of course you do."

"Let's talk business," he smirked.

I shrugged, "I don't have fifteen thousand dollars. I love the place trust me but I can't afford it."

He raised an eyebrow, "so your brother won't buy it for you?"