6

A New Dimension

I will change the dimensions
of love everyday.
If it takes to break
Into two to be more vast,
I will do the same.

-

What she said made you realise that she, was completely right and possibly, that was the first time for Aiva to show her wise side, a statement full of ironical wisdom, before you.

Events....maybe they really change stuffs, and more that- who we are. You thought.

-

Jungkook's P.O.V-

My head was already very heavy due to the load of upcoming explaination to them. But first I had to fight him.

Who the hell told him to barge here!?

I looked at the scene in disbelief and disgust. Suddenly, I realised that I needed to find Taehyung too which I had completely forgotten due to Leon. So I decided to find him first.
And Viola! Taehyung was nowhere to be seen!

How good of my luck to play this with me!?

Now in the same trance, my eyes found a boy who was holding a wooden stick, and giving out a furious and fearful look to......someone?

I realised that it could be Taehyung on the basis of what I had heard of him. I looked carefully and relaised that it was Taehyung, beating a Tereathian.

Was I lying to myself at the moment? Who cared? It wasn't like I was saying anybody about anything.

(Hold on if you might be confused, brownies and Tereathians are same but the name is quite funny tho lol)

"You bastard! Do you know who I am!? I am the mighty Kim Taehyung!" He continued beating the Tereathian till his ass broke as he whined in pain.

Didn't look like Taehyung needed my help, more like the poor Tereathian needed some. Moreover, flew to him.

"Taehyung stop beating him!" He stopped his action and looked up to see, me.

"Who are you now?" He asked me as he narrowed his eyes.

But he missed that I knew his name.
Good.
Very good. And I smiled mentally.

"I am here to protect you all." I answered.

"Hey you look like a fairy God from those movies!" He said with gleaming eyes and my eyes softened for him but wait. What? Fairy God? Internally my eyes went into a thin line but I did the otherwise.

"But I am the real one." I replied as I smiled.

"Oh wow! That's great!" He said clasping his hands together as his eyes shined in happiness.

"Now all these brown browns are your responsibility, so bye bye!" He said and left my sight as he ran away.
So this was his happiness, to run away.

"What the hell was that?" I questioned myself as his behavior was very weird and unusual.

"I d-dont know Jungkook. Ahhhh!!" The Tereathian said, groaning in pain.

"Yah! You all should not attack this planet you know." I told him.

"Why, Leon said so." He replied, still on the ground, with the pain as he clutched his stomach.

"I have to have a word with him but where is that bastard?" I asked him.

"Well, there he is." He said while pointing towards Leon. I looked over and saw him flying just above the destroyed building, with brown auras that surrounded him.