Chapter 32.

Warning this chapter is intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't understand his motives. What was he trying to prove? He was shirtless and had his jeans on with the missing factor of his belt which he held in his hand. Was he going to hit me with that? Was he going to beat me... with a belt? The same one he wore while he kissed me?

My mind had been all over the place but for some reason, I was not in one bit surprised. I knew Harry would take the physical approach to a punishment. What else would he do? Yell at me, he has already done that plenty of times so I'm pretty sure his big punishment wouldn't be something he does on a daily basis.

I thought that after we kissed and made a somewhat pleasant contact with each other, he would be nicer. Yelling at me less and maybe not being so hurtful with the way he speaks to me, but I was wrong as usual. What am I thinking? Harry Styles will not change for anybody what makes me think I am so special?

His intimidating features laid cold and stone like as we stared at each other for a few moments. His hand still clenched around the belt while his other rested by his side. My body wanted to move and get as far away from him as possible, but my feet felt like cement and refused to leave the end of my bed.

"I warned you" he hissed. "I warned you so many times to not get on my bad side. But you still pushed my limits and pissed me off" he growled, letting his face fall into a scowl.

I kept myself on the bed with both hands resting in my lap. My head bowed in embarrassment as he basically reprimanded me as if I was a child. I heard his breathing increase and the sound of the belt rattling my head shot up to see him walking towards me. It was then my feet decided to move.

I sprung up from the mattress and side stepped the bed more towards the balcony in attempts to get away from him. He grunted and sat down on my bed almost switching places with me. He laid the belt down on the side of him and looked over at me with a smirk.

"You can try to avoid it as much as you want, but you're not going to sleep until I'm done with you" he said making my breath hitch in my throat.

"This is the punishment?" I said, a sudden boost of confidence running through my veins. "Beating me with a belt?" I said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"I'm not beating you with a belt, Ara" he said making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "I am spanking you with it, there is a huge difference" he said making me want to roll my eyes at how annoying he is.

"No there isn't, you don't have the right to hit me with that" I said making his smirk only spread.

"From what I can tell you have never had a spanking" he said making me shift the weight in my feet. "And technically Ara, I do have the right to discipline you because you are still a teenager, until you are eighteen, and as of now I am your guardian" he said making me want to laugh at his way of thinking.

"You are not my guardian" I hissed making him smirk.

"Says who? You? Like I said you are still a child basically, you have no say in what an adult does" he smirked knowing that for some twisted reason he was right.

"You will go to jail if you lay a finger on me" I said making him laugh and shake his head.

"I thought we went over this, I have done almost every crime in this damn world. Do you honestly think that I will finally be put in prison by disciplining you?" he hissed making me want to strangle his pretty face. What am saying?

"It's not discipline, it's cruelty"

"Hate to admit this to you Arabella, a lot of gang and even regular men spank their girls" he said making me raise my eyebrow. "Sophia gets spanked, you brothers probably spanked their old girlfriends, and your own mother was probably spanked by your father-" he began but I immediately cut him off.