Chapter 99. (Part 2)

LISTEN TO FIGURE 8 BY ELLIE GOULDING WHILE READING THIS ESPECIALLY IN THE END YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT !!!!!!

I turned around and walked towards the window watching him march out the door, with the boys and Luchesi behind him. My heat was slamming in my chest as I saw the many many trucks parked all along the driveway. I know those trucks all too well. The doors were swinging open as familiar faces came out of them. James, Alex, Chris, Justin, Steve, and so many faces that were so familiar walked towards the house, all clad in the same jacket as the next.

The numbers seemed close, Savage had home field advantage and usually my brothers dont take everyone if its only a minor case. But boy are they wrong. The leading truck door swung open as my heart pounded in my chest. Both pairs of black boots hit the concrete driveway as both of my brothers stepped out of the truck. It feels like its been years since I saw them. Is it bad, that I would like it to stay that way?

Luckily, the girls were already one step ahead, as the window was open a crack so we can hear what they were saying. Sophia stood next to me as many of the girls had sat down on the couch. They probably have done this a million times. I watched Harry stop at the front of the house as my brothers walked up to him with a smirk. I felt an uncomfortable feeling run down my spine, finally watching what my brothers are really like for the first time.

"Styles" Seth sneered.

"How are my favorite Casper brothers doing?" he asked even more sinisterly.

"Well we have a bit of a bone to pick with you" Elliot smirked.

"Don't you always" Harry said with a sarcastic tone.

"You haven't told our dear sister have you?" Seth asked.

"No, I have not" Harry said, remaining calm.

"And why is that?" Seth asked.

"I told you why, the fact that you have to march all the way over to Europe just to get the clarification is pathetic. She knows I'm hiding it, and if you would like I can walk in there right now and tell her" he said making my stomach sink.

"You aren't getting off that easy Styles, you didn't hold up an end of your deal" Elliot said.

"I told you why I didn't. I'm willing to go tell her now" he said.

"You've caused us so much pain, why would we let you live when you deserve to die!" Seth said making me wince a bit.

"Fine you want this to be hard, let's go" Harry said, pulling off his shirt and taking the two guns out of this waistband before tossing them to Luchesi. "No weapons, just fist to fist"

"I don't want to fight you, I want to kill you" Seth said.

"So you're just going to put a bullet through my skull? That's too easy and I could have sworn you said, I wasn't getting off easy" he sneered making Seth growl.

"Fine, me and you. Elliot stay out of this for now" he said, pulling his shirt and jacket off and yanking the guns from his waistband.

I have no idea how this will go. They are both tall, very tall, Harry may be an inch or two taller. Although Harry's muscles were large and extremely defined, Seth has a bit more than him. It was going to be close. Both of them were strong, powerful, tall, it could honestly go both ways. I was extremely glad that they were both leaving the weapons out of this.

Once both boys were ride of their weapons it seemed to just explode in front of everyone. Immediately, Seth swung at Harry which was immediately blocked. Just as suspect Harry's fist crashed into the side of his head, sending him off his balance a bit. Once he regained his strength, he came across and laid a few punches to Harry's face and blood began pouring from his nose.