Chapter 65.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!

~

Luchesi's footsteps boomed down the stairs as I stood completely frozen in my place.

Harry looked up from his position on the couch and directly at me. Both girls hadn't even flinched at my scream and continued to grind down on his jean clad thighs. His eyes were red and blown out as he watched me with a shocked expression as the bang of Luchesi's feet came closer to the scene.

"What happened?" Luchesi asked, looking at me than turning towards what I was looking at. He took in a sharp breath as we watched the scene in front of us.

Harry pushed both girls off his lap as they fell on the floor with a thud and a shocked expression. He darted towards us with a bare chest and unbutton pants. My feet quickly pushed me back as they tried to find an escape route from Harry, as my lips were moving but not being able to form any words.

"Arabella, I-" he began, but there was no way I would allow any of it.

"Absolutely not" I growled while beginning to sprint towards the front door.

"Arabella! Stop!" I heard his voice scream from behind me, but that didn't falter my stride.

I ran far away from Luchesi's house that had been on the corner of a busy Austrian street. My legs went a mile a minute trying to get me away from the heartless many running after me. I heard him repeatedly call my name from behind me, but I had refused to allow myself any type of surrender. My head whipped around to see how far apart we were, but I was surprised that he was able to catch up quiet quickly as well as try to put on his shirt.

My feet angrily slapped against the pavement as I ran through the street, avoiding signs, swerving away from fire hydrants, and running through crosswalks. I could feel his presence only gaining more momentum as I knew that soon my feet would begin to tire. At this point, I had no idea where I was nor did I know how to get back as the entire run had been a flash of red anger.

Slowly, I began to come to a halt, deciding that there was no way I would be able to out-run a six foot three, fully grown man. My chest rose up and down quickly as I tried to regain my breath before tears had ran down my face. My legs came to a screeching halt in front of closed stores with dark allies on the side of their buildings. The street lights barely gave off enough light to see far away giving the entire atmosphere a ominous vibe.

Harry began slowly down and soon he had been walking towards my weak body with a look of pure sorrow etched into his face. He had been breathing heavily and his hands were coming out of the balled up fists he must of made while he was chasing after me. His fingers ran through his hair and tightly grabbed onto his ringlets.

"Arabella, please let me explain" he said making me throw my hands in the air.

"Explain what, Harry? Explain that you purposely brought two girls who are much bigger and better than me back to your brother's house just to get revenge?" I asked condescendingly making him shake his head quickly.

"That's not what happened at all! You need to listen to me, please" he fought back tugging his roots harder.

"Not worth my time, whatever you are going to say won't make up for how hurt I am, Harry" I said making him shake his head rapidly.

"Arabella, I was set up. Luchesi set me up to look like an asśhole!" he said making my jaw drop to the ground.

"Are you seriously blaming your brother? The same brother that is risking so much just to get a connection with you? You do not realize what he is trying to do for you Harry!" I screamed. I was seeing red and I knew within the next few minutes I would lose all control I had over my mouth.