Chapter 40.

"Do you think he's mad?" I asked my mother next to me sitting on the healthy green grass. Of course this rich bästard pays to get his lawn done.

"Of course he did, didn't you see the look on his face when the mailman showed up at the door, priceless" she snickered plucking pieces of grass from the cold ground.

"What do you think he would say if I just walked right through that door?" I said with a smirk watching her face light up in humor.

"It's not what he would say, it's what he would do" she said making me tilt my head in confusion. She chuckled and shook her head before looking back at me. "If Arabella every laid eyes on you she'd be dead"

"You think Harry would kill her if she saw me?" I asked making her look at me as if I was the biggest idiot in the world.

"Are you crazy? Of course he would. Harry can lie like nobody's business but there is no possible way he could get himself out of the story of you, son" she said caressing my cheek. I nodded and shrugged my shoulders.

"Sometimes I like to think she will help him" I said making her look at me with a complex expression.

It's true, if she could help Harry and possibly change the way he thinks, the whole world could come to peace. If I can remember anything about Harry, he was always angry I never wanted to get into anything with him anymore considering how powerful he turned into.

"Help who? Harry? You think Harry will change because of this girl?" she said making me nod.

"Yes, I know she will because she already did. I talked to Leonardo last week and he said Harry hasn't asked for any joints in a month. Considering what he used to ask for, that's insane" I said making her raise her eyebrows.

"That could mean anything, remember he took a two week break from beer. By the next month he was never once seen sober" she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know, something about her seems to be changing him. He's acting different, not with her but with them" I said making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Who?"

"His gang, The Savage. I'm close with many of the guys and they all say he doesn't go to the club at all during the weekends anymore" I said.

"Maybe he has work to do. She is apart of that plan remember" she said.

"Yeah that's true but it's uncommon for him to miss a night at his own club" I pointed out making her shrug.

"Whatever" she said staring at the small hole of plucked grass she has created. "Do you think she'll be mad when she finds out?" she asked quietly.

"About what? There's a whole list of thing she can find out" I commented making her chuckle.

I never understood why Harry kept so much from everybody. He was never one to immediately spill the beans upon arrival, it usually took a couple bucks and some girls to come pleasure him before he would even think about telling anyone anything. I could only imagine what he could also be keeping from her.

"That's true" she said shaking her head.

There was a moment of silence as we sat on the ground at the far end of Harry's lawn near the fence. Looking back at his huge house, I wonder where he could ever get the money to even think about this monstrosity of a house. I could only imagine how much this place cost.

"Do you think he still talks to the father?" she quietly asks.

"No way, I can't even imagine those two in the same room" I said making her laugh and nod along. "Everyone is telling me he is growing right into his footsteps"