Chapter 86.

Above is Ara's outfit

~

HARRY STYLES

I pulled the car in front of the house, and letting my hand beep at the horn. It was 1:00 and I know for a fact that Ara is probably starving. I turned the heat on a bit more, knowing she will be freezing, even though I could feel a bead of sweat at the back of my neck. My phone had been on the charger in the cup holder and my leather jacket had been tossed in the back seat.

My head turned when I heard the door slam shut and I almost lost my fücking composure. I know she had clothes on under her coat because a red skirt kept poking out at the bottom, but the way the tights and jacket looked it seemed like she didn't. My heart began slamming in my chest thinking of all the men that will look at her lustfully while she is dressed like this. She hates when I chastise her about things like this, but I can't help it. I know what dirty men like, and it's her.

The passenger door flew open and immediately she planted herself in the seat next to me. Her cheeks had been rosy from the cold and her lips had been a bit chapped. She's so fücking beautiful. Her purse was placed on the passenger's seat floor as she finally met my eyes. For a moment all the irritation from what she is wearing had drifted away, but as soon as it left it reappeared.  

"Hi" she smiled, blinking her doe like eyes at me.

"You're killing me" I breathed, loosing myself in her eyes.

"I'm good, how are you?" she said sarcastically making the corners of my lips perk up a bit.

"Sorry" I laughed, grabbing her chin and pulling her lips to mine for a quick peck.

"So you're in a good mood" she said making me raise an eyebrow.

"Not quite" I said, peering down at her coat. "Un-button your coat" I commanded watching her eyes squint.

"Why?" she asked, glancing down at her heavy jacket.

"Just do what I say" I said, watching her fingers fumble with the buttons.

"I'm confused" she stated once the last button was free.

I knew she had on a red skirt, and the white shirt she had on with it cling to her chest in a way that made me want to rip it off of her. The black tights made her legs look even longer and how I was even keeping myself so restrained is beyond me. I bit my lips before looking at her cute confused face. If only she knew half of the thoughts running through my mind right now.

"Why do you wear the outfits that make me want to rip them off of you?" I growled, checking her body up and down.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked, frowning and looking down.

"Nothing, it just does things to me" I said, putting the car in drive and resting my hand on her thigh.

"You're very dirty" she commented, making me chuckle.

"You're very naive" I replied, looking over to see her pout form.

"No I am not!" she protested making me raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" I asked, licking my lips as I pulled the car down the driveway. "How about you say one swear?" I asked looking over at her.

I watched her eyebrows furrow in aggravation. She hates knowing she is wrong and watching her pout her way through the entire conversation is so fücking cute. Her mouth opened and closed debating on what to say. I've never once heard her swear, even at our most heated moments, the curses had mainly strung from my lips. With one final huff she shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest.