Chapter 12.

"Are you sure you didn't get a glimpse the guys face? Not even a little?" Niall asked, grabbing a beer from the large fridge and settling himself on the counter. I sat in a daze as everybody stood around me looking at me while my foot was propped up in Harry's lap as he picked the glass from my foot.

After the glass had broke the skin, it was only a matter of time before Harry and Zayn busted through the front door and were running into the kitchen. After that my mind went blank, but what I do remember is Harry yelling to clear the backyard and call the boys. I had never seen people work and maneuver around so fast, but by the time I was sitting on the kitchen table with a fresh glass of water sitting next to me, Harry was already running over with gauze for my foot. By the time the blood had been cleaned from my cut foot, the boys had already arrived at Harry's house.

That led to where we were now, all sat in the kitchen, me getting my foot cleaned up and Sophia washing down the floor where some of the mess had gotten on the floor. Harry looked flustered by the whole situation. His face was pretty much unreadable, the focus in his eyes solemnly on my foot as he tried to carefully pull out the glass. His abnormally large hand was rough and hard against my small soft foot and I did not like the feeling one bit. I watched him closely to make sure he didn't twist my ankle and break my foot, something he was completely capable of.

The feeling in my body was slowly coming back. I still had chills periodically running down my spine and a slight jumpy feeling every time even a small breath was made. Since the boys had arrived I had barely mumbled two words to any of them, I was in too much shock. The ragged breathing still haunting the back of my mind and the figure appearing every time I close my eyes. I can't even imagine how I am ever going to sleep tonight.

"Arabella? Did you hear me?" Niall asked again, tugging on my elbow making me screech and jump away quickly. Fear slowly rose up in my body as realization fell on his face. "Arabella.. I'm sorry I didn't-" he began but was cut off.

"Niall drop it, she doesn't want to talk now. She isn't used to this like we are" Harry said tugging my foot closer to his face to find the smaller pieces of glass. "Don't get me wrong she will be spilling every detail about what happened, later, but she isn't strong enough to handle things like this right now" Harry snapped making my blood boil. 

"I can handle anything, do not degrade me like that. It just shocked me" I said defiantly, pulling my foot away from Harry slightly, making him look up and raise a questioning eyebrow.

"Well, if you can handle it then tell us every single thing that happened to you today" he said challenging me and resting his hands on the outsides of my thighs on the table. I took in a deep breath before shaking my head timidly and letting a few stray tears roll down my face. He smirked in satisfaction and grabbed my foot again, "Thought so" he mumbled.

The boys just stared for a while watching Harry and I interact. It shocks me that none of these guys have given Harry a right hook and called this gang quits. How could anybody deal with Harry and at the same time try to eliminate every other gang in the world. I can't even bare the feeling of his gross hands touching my foot.

Although my body was still in shock, a few questions were lingering in my mind. Like who called the house phone? If it wasn't Harry then who could it be? Was it Harry and he just didn't know he called me. It couldn't be, who accidentally calls someone and doesn't know but breaths obnoxiously into the phone. I pulled the sleeves of my sweater over my fingertips and wrapped my hands over my torso for warmth.