Chapter 75.

ARABELLA CASPER

"Today's the big day.." the nurse said, as I changed back into my clothes.

"Today's the day.." I said warily.

For two weeks, I've been stuck in this white room. Thinking, re-thinking, over thinking everything that has happened two weeks ago. From what Harry did, to what he said, to how he said it, every detail had been replayed in my head on a constant repeat. I have no idea what I will go back to, or even if I will go back at all, but I do know one thing now after all of this thinking.

It's not completely his fault.

Most of the blame could have easily be put on me. I know there's a list to Mars on the things he has done wrong, but I also have my fair share of wrong doings. I knew how he felt about us, and I still left him. Don't get me wrong, coming home with two girls is one of the worst things any one could have done to me, but I left him first. After some phone calls with Luchesi and a lot of therapy sessions, I was able to finally think about things from his point of view.

Now that my two weeks are up in Vienna Pysh, I can finally get a good grip on what I want to say to him. I have all things I need to discuss with him hot on my mind and I will not allow him to distract me from what I need to do. It's time I finally stand up for myself and tell him what I'm thinking. I can do this.

"Are you excited to be going back home?" she asked, stripping my old bed of the sheets.

"Kind of.." I said quietly.

After my first day here, I had learned that every patient had been assigned certain nurses. The nurse I had was named Lilly and she was the girlfriend of one of Harry's boys. She had done private talk sessions with me, and reported fake progress as we really talked about what's going on with Savage. She was a sweet girl and her boyfriend had been the scariest looking guy I have ever seen, even if it was a grainy picture on her phone.

I had learned that Lilly had been working here for two years and her boyfriend was the one that got her the job. Her and her boyfriend first met at a party and after that they just happened to hit it off, despite their completely different personalities. The way she talks about him makes my heart warm. She was so positive the entire time I had been here and it felt good to just be able to talk to someone.

"I'm nervous to face him..." I admitted as Lilly looked up from the bed.

"Do you think he's going to be mad?" she asked, resting her hand on her hip.

"Not mad, just frustrated and annoyed.." I said as she nodded.

"Sometimes as annoyed as they are, you can get through to them" she said.

"I hope so.." I said.

As she continued to change the sheets and get ready for whoever the next patient in this room would be, I began to collect the few items I had with me and shove them in my suitcase. Harry dropped off my suitcase here when he came by so I would have something to change into when I had to leave. The gesture had been sweet, but at the time, all I wanted to do was get him out of my room.

"So, I'll be driving you back because those are the policies. On the way we can stop somewhere and eat because I know you probably hated the food we serve" she said making my eyes widen in hunger.

"You can do that?" I asked, thinking about what I would want.

"No, but I highly doubt that you would really tell anybody" she said with a shrug making me nod.

"I'm just happy I don't have to eat that stuff in the cafeteria anymore" I said relieved, as she nodded with a laugh.

"Alright let's get going, I want you to be home before 5 tomorrow" she said as we both exited the room.