Chapter 99. (Part 1)

ARABELLA CASPER

I woke up to the sound of talking going on downstairs. I looked over to Harry's side of the bed, seeing it completely vacnet. Memories of last night flood through my head as a smile took over my lips. I never thought someone as rowdy as Harry being able to control himself enough to take it that slow with me. That is how I imagined it being, slow and easy, although this dream took place on my wedding night, last night will do just fine.

Thoughts of whats to come today making my stomach turn as I slowly get off the bed. Immediately there is a sharp pain between my legs as soon as I stand up. I limp my way over to the closet to grab the first thing I see. A pair of leggings and Harry's sweatshirt, this should do. I slipped on my undergarments and threw them both on before going over to the mirror and fixing my hair.

The moment I laid eyes on my reflection, my jaw nearly dropped. I looked so.. different. My eyes were brighter, my skin seemed to glow, but most of all I felt... alive. My hair ended up in a ponytail as I slipped on a pair of slippers before going downstairs. Whatever is going on down there must have to do with my brothers considering the amount of noise it is making.

The second my feet hit the bottom of the stairs, I am met with large men in leather jackets walking around downstairs. Each carrying a different type of gun. Some were drinking, some were smoking, while others seemed to be in a deep conversation with each other. None of then men looked any familiar and as I continued to walk around, I felt completely out of place. Where is Harry?

As I continued my search for him, I felt a strong hand grip onto my upper arm, tugging me back. I looked up at the person tugging me with a confused look. It took me a minute to figure out who it was. Caleb. He looked nothing like he did when three months ago when he and Robert brought me to Harry's house. His hair was now buzzed completely and the piercing he had in his face were completely gone.

"Funny seeing you here" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I see you got a haircut" I said with a raised eyebrow. "And took out your piercings"

"I'm getting married in two weeks, no way my fiancé will let us wed when I have holes in my face" he said making my jaw drop.

"You're getting married?" I asked.

"Yup" he said will a proud smile.

"I didn't even know you were engaged" I said making him shrug.

"Two years now, we wanted to hold of for a while, but now it's time" he said.

I wonder what Harry would be like as a husband? Does he even want to have a wife? I should have asked him that. Although I can't say that it would be he would marry, I would like to know if he has ever thought about it? He obviously does not enjoy children after the whole incident with Gemma. I could only imagine if there were little Harry's running around being as immature as he can be sometimes.

"Well Congratulations" I said with a smile.

"Thank you" he said.

"Do you know where Harry is?" I asked making him bit his lip.

"Last time I saw him, I think he was in the office" he said making me nod.

"Okay, thank you" I said walking away from Caleb and towards the office door.

I wonder how long these people have been here? Obviously they must all be from Savage considering that they are all carrying guns and they all have some form of a Savage jacket on. I walked over to the office before knocking on the wooden door. I pressed my ear to the door, hearing loud talking behind it. Clearly nobody can here anything with all that talking.