Chapter 13.

Picture is Arabella's outfit!

This is unedited because I was rushing really badly. Sorry!

~

No matter how hard I tried to find warmth in the sheets it just couldn't be felt. I groaned and tried turning over again, but I only found the bed even colder. Cursing to myself, I got out of the bed and went searching in my bag for another sweater. When I couldn't find one I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Nothing I did was working out. Between the incident with my foot and the coldness of the house, luck was just not in my favour.

My foot was still tightly wrapped, I hadn't taken the bandages off since Harry had wrapped it earlier in the day. It hurt more then words can describe and it made me want to throw up each time I thought about it. I knew that soon it would need to be disinfected and wrap and that would most definitely sting, but for now I was fine with this type of pain.

My thoughts were everywhere tonight. Maybe it was the cold or maybe it was the fact that I couldn't sleep, either way my thoughts kept jumping from topic to topic faster then I could blink. But, one thing that had been lingering in my mind for the past few hours was home.

I was homesick, plain and simple. I missed waking up with the smell of coffee roasting downstairs. The way everybody came into my room in the morning to wake me up. I missed when Aurora would dress up for her parties with her toys. I most certainly miss Seth and Elliot.

Harry doens't let me call home so I haven't talked to anybody since I had left two weeks ago. I don't even know if Seth and Elliot are even looking for me. What if they are already in Europe looking for me? I wonder if they know where Harry lives? They probably don't, if they did they would have already found me.

By this point the cold was to much for my body to bear. I groaned and trudged my body towards the door, maybe the bathroom had some extra fluffy towels I could use for extra warmth. I grabbed the handle of the door and swung it open.

I was surprised to say at the least. Expecting to see the empty hallway, I was shocked to see Harry standing there with a puzzled expression. We looked at each other for a few moments in pure shock. Why was Harry at my bedroom door in such late hours of the night? I hadn't seen him since he went up to sleep after dinner.

I looked down and it was then I noticed he only had on a pair of grey sweatpants and his necklaces. His chest completely bare to my eyes, making them widen at the look of his tattooed, muscular torso. The light grey sweatpants were low on his hips, to the point where I could see the black band of his boxers. 

His arms were by his sides and all his torso tattoos were completely naked to my eyes. He had so many, all completely different from the next. Symbols, picture, letters, and words all scattered across his torso. His arms were completely covered, but his stomach had a few scattered randomly across it. I tore my eyes away and looked back at his face.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked my guard slightly rising as he invited himself to step closer towards me and into my room slightly.

"I want to make sure you went to sleep" he said raking his finger through his tangled hair.