Chapter 25

Please commet as you read I love reading the comments!!!!

~

I growled to myself as the little black line of makeup would not stay straight. The once never opened bottle of eyeliner in my hand for the last twenty minutes as I tried to master the art of making a perfect wing. My anger only rose when it smudged into my eyelid and all over my hands. I ended up chucking the thing into the trash and washing all the makeup off my eye. Once my face was clean I curled my eyelashes and coated it in a single layer of mascara.

"That will have to do" I said to myself. I was never one to wear makeup, the most I ever had was mascara and the cover up in case I had bags under my eyes that day. My skin had been for the most part clear with the occasional blemish popping up here and there and my lips and cheeks were already red so my need for makeup was not too extravagant.

My hair had been loosened from its usual tight braid. Once the extra curls strands were set free, I tousled them a little to frame my face more and added a little hairspray so they would stay in place. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed at the reflection staring back at me in the mirror. My face had been filling out from the few extra pounds I gained as well as my body, which I loved, but something was missing. Emotion.

Ever since I came here the same unemotional look had left its mark upon my face. The few times where it was gone was when I was with Sophia, laughing and joking, but ever since the incident that had happened we can't hangout without the boys 'supervision'. Hopefully, wherever me and Harry are going tonight will include Sophia and the other boys. Although they put me on edge sometimes, they take the tension off of Harry and if he is less tense it is much better on my part.

I turned off the light in the bathroom and walked across the hallway and back into my room. The door behind me closed as I walked over to the closet that sat in the corner of the room. I opened the doors and looked to see if there were any dressed that seemed appropriate for the night life. My annoyance grew at the aggravation of not finding anything to wear. Why couldn't he just tell me where we were going?

Since it was at night, I am guessing I would need to at least look presentable. My fingers found their way to the back of my closet, towards the new clothing items that I had gotten with Sophia. Most of the stuff I had gotten were dresses and skirts, so I had full access too many options, which could be a gift or a curse. I looked towards the end of different colored dresses, to find the one Sophia had picked out.

When I saw it on the rack that day, I remember saying that it was way to risqué and not my style. Sophia had fought with me back and forth and all around the store before finally getting me into trying it on. Once it was on, I don't think I want to get out of it. Although it was on the shorter side, I needed it no matter price or length of the strapless floral dress.

I took it from the hanger and un-zipped the back. The clothes that I had worn the entire day had been replaced with the dress. When I looked in the mirror, I gasped at how short it had seemingly gotten since the last time I had it on. If we were going someplace at night, then it would mostly likely be cold. I walked over to the small dresser sitting near my bed and dug through the drawer from tights, as Harry's voice sounded from the hallway.

"Arabella! Hurry up! Everybody is already there!" he yelled, stress obviously laced in his tone. I inwardly groaned at the thought of being stuck in a car with a moody Harry. Although, I was glad to hear that everybody will be wherever we are going and I do not have to face Harry by myself for the night. I let out a sigh and began to pull the lace pattern tights up my smooth legs.