Chapter 11 - Never Be The Same Again

~ ~ Chapter Eleven ~ ~

Maybe I should bring Baden shopping with me more often, it turns out he is quite the terrific bag boy and hasn't complained once - yet. Though Jeff has, numerous times. Baden even snapped at him and told him to leave, Jeff shot him daggers and just continued to follow us around.

Well, Baden and I know he was secretly following Amberly around, it was kind of cute. Every boy that stepped too close to her would get the look of death from him, he even shoved one guy into a clothes rack and thankfully Amberly didn't notice any of this going on.

I'm not sure if I approve of him taking such an interest in her, he is after all creepy as hell, cute but creepy. While Amberly is Amberly, fun loving, sexy but adorable at the same time and sweet, the complete opposite of Jeff but he seems like the type who doesn't fool around with girls and would be protective over her safety and well being, and honestly, that's some of what I expect out of a guy who dates her.

Holding up the gorgeous black leather ankle boots, I spotted Baden and Amberly in the far corner of the shop, standing close and talking. Narrowing my eyes I hoped he wasn't harassing her but then she laughed, so I knew he wasn't but then a new fear spread through me. She is probably dishing the dirt on me!

"Ambo!" I called out casually, as I turned my back to them and acted like I hadn't noticed anything.

"Yeah?"

Turning around and holding up a pair of light pink gladiators for her to see, I smiled as she squealed and came running over in an instant, swooping them up into her hand as she eyed them off with a huge smile, "I am officially in love Lee-lee." she gushed.

I smiled, "Thought you would be." then I walked over to the cash register with my boots and Baden came up alongside me.

"Cash or card?" the bored sales lady asked.

I pulled my purse out of Amberly's handbag - I really should get my own while we are here, "Cash." I smiled enthusiastically at her, Baden chuckled and I shot him daggers, then handed him the box once the lady handed it over, "Be a sweetheart and carry this as well."

He smirked, "Sure." he muttered slowly, he was onto me already. Damn. But I guess it was kind of obvious I was using him as a human trolley.

Glancing over to find Amberly, she was holding the pink shoes but looking at some flats now, she has a small shoe fetish but what I found amusing was that Jeff was hovering nearby and he resembled more of a bodyguard than anything.

Nodding at him, I glanced up at Baden who was already looking at me, I blushed and looked away quickly, "What's his story?"

"Why'd you blush?" he teased as he slung his arm back over my shoulder and pulled me in closer to him.

I shook my head, should I deny it or admit it? Eh, he obviously seen me blushing, "Because you were staring at me like a stalker. Now answer my question." I mumbled quickly.

He chuckled, "I'm your favourite stalker beautiful and you know it."

I hit his guts with the back of my hand. Baden chuckled again and had a smile on his face when I glanced up at him, "You're my only stalker."

"So long as it stays that way." he smirked, then looked over at Jeff, "I think he has a thing for your friend." he muttered softly.

I rolled my eyes, "Tell me something I don't know Captain Obvious." I groaned, then narrowed my eyes as I watched Jeff more closely, "I don't know if I approve though."