Chapter 33 - Never Be The Same Again

Here’s next chapter guys!

And don’t worry, the rest of the gang will be back on the scene soon, so no – I haven’t cut them out, lol.

Let me know what y’all think and like always, just enjoy....xo

~ ~ Chapter Thirty Three ~ ~

It’s been three days since we arrived at this motel and my phone hasn’t stopped ringing for all three of them but I needed to leave it on in case Darcy calls. So now Baden and the rest of them who I keep ignoring are going to be extra mad because I'm not answering. Though in my defence, I did message Baden and told him both me and Amberly were safe and sound and to not worry and that he should worry about himself more.

“Pizza is here!” Amberly called out, snapping me out of my thoughts as she nodded at the closed motel doorway.

Sighing softly, I climbed to my feet and picked up my wallet before opening the door and paying the guy then taking our food. I handed Amberly her box and then went and sat back down again on my bed to eat my lunch and watch TV in silence.

Stepping out of the shower in a clean pair of jeans and black tight t-shirt I noticed Amberly had fallen asleep. Glancing at her casts I felt so bad for her, it must be driving her crazy to not be able to do anything but the top part of the cast on her leg made great use for noughts and crosses while we were on the bus.

Picking my phone up I crossed the room and stepped out the front door and dialled the only number of the only person I am speaking to outside of this annoying boring room.

“Hey De, we need to talk. Can you stop by?” I smiled slightly to myself as he answered his phone.

“Nope.” And he popped the P before hanging up.

I stared down at the phone in my hands horrified he had just hung up on me. What the hell was his problem? I'm going to strangle him next time I see that- I cut my own thoughts off at the sound of a familiar jet black done up sports car screaming into the parking lot and towards me.

My lips pinched together as I glared at the driver who was grinning back at me. That little smart ass. He pulled up a stop and cut the engine before jumping out, “Love you too girl!” Darcy shouted with a laugh.

“You could have just said you were around the corner, you know.”

“Nah, where’s the fun in that? Your face was priceless when you heard me coming.” He grinned as I walked over towards him.

“Ha ha, you got me.” I muttered dryly as I rolled my eyes while Darcy pulled me into a tight bear hug before letting go.

We walked around to the back of his car and sat down on the boot, “So what does a fine young thing like you need my impressive skills for?”

Yeah, Darcy’s never really been one to beat around the bush unless he actually feels like stalling – which isn’t that often. As he always reminds everyone; he’s a busy man with not enough time in the day to get everything done he wants to do.

“Well, it’s more what your contacts can do for me.” I smiled and he groaned loudly.

“Girl, you’re not going to do anything stupid are you?”

Shaking my head I frowned at him, “Hells no. I just want Jenny McFee’s whereabouts. She was in on Ambos’ kidnapping and I bet she knows more too and I want the information she has.”