Chapter 27 - Never Be The Same Again

Hi, I don't think this has worked out to be very long and it's mostly just a filler chapter because I'm too rushed off my feet to sit down and think correctly, so if it's crap - I'm super sorry!

But this is for all the PHIL fans out there - I thought it would be a nice treat, so let me know what you all think. :D

But most of all.....just enjoy!             Oh and WOW, just over a 1,000 fans now! That's so awesome! So THANKYOU to all the fans, new and old, you guys ROCK!!

~ ~ Chapter Twenty Seven ~ ~

Leaning against the wall on the other side of the kitchen, so Lee couldn't see me but I could hear her - she was on the phone to Marty, telling him she was quitting work for good and it wasn't a joke. I smiled quietly to myself, about time that girl came to her senses and quit. I mean, don't get me wrong, what male doesn't love a pole dancer? But when that dancer is someone you grew up thinking of as a little sister - it's wrong and not to mention disturbing to think of other guys looking at her sexually.

A shudder ran through my body, gross. I don't know how Baden put up with it for so long, if Lee wasn't so stubborn he would have made her quit when they first caught up again but Lee is never going to change her stubbornness. It's one of the things I love about her.

Sighing softly, I pushed myself away from the wall and walked in, she had her head in her hands with her elbows propped up on the table; her phone lying in front of her. Heading towards the fridge, "Where's Baden?" I haven't seen him since a few hours ago.

Lee raised her head and looked up at me slowly, "Out." She shrugged, and then frowned slightly like she was having an internal conversation with herself - something she seems to do a lot these days.

"Jeff and Amber?" I asked again, not having seen them at all since I got up late morning. Maybe they were out looking for a new place, not that I mind having them all here, it's just - it's a three room apartment with five people living here right now, space isn't the problem - its privacy.

Lee looked back over at me and nodded as I held up a can of bourbon for her from the fridge, asking if she wanted one, "Um, shopping, I think? I don't know, I tuned Amberly out when she said 'clothes'." She smiled a little.

Chuckling I walked towards the kitchen table, handed Lee her drink and sat down across from her, cracking my can open and taking a long drink, "So, what's your plans for the day then?" I grinned.

Shaking her head, "Nothing. You?" Lee glanced up as she waited for my answer.

Grinning even more, "Drinking with you." Now that I mention it, getting drunk with Lee sounds like a brilliant plan, she is a crack up when she drinks.

Shaking her head slightly, she didn't seem to agree so much on that idea, "Something bad always happens when we drink." She pointed out softly.

Shrugging my shoulders, "That's only because everyone drinks together but it will be just you and me. We can play a drinking game!" I exclaimed as the new idea popped into my head and I quickly jumped to my feet, looking around for my car keys, "C'mon, let's go buy some alcohol."

Lee groaned loudly but stood to her feet regardless, making me smirk in triumphant as I led the way out the front door, making sure she locked it behind her before going over to my car.

"One!.....Two!....Three!" I shouted loudly, licking the salt off of my hand, chucking the shot of tequila to the back of my throat and shoving a slice of lemon into my mouth and grinning a mouth full of yellow as Lee pulled the most disgusted face.