Chapter 20: Taking Back the Guild

Two weeks later, Porylusica had found a cure to the mind control spell Lisanna had used. Laxus, Gajeel, and Lily were able to bait Levy and Mira. They subdued them, while Porylusica administered her prototype antidote, which proved successful. Makarov had requested the Magic Council's help to try and bring the guild back to the normal. Makarov being a Wizard Saint had his request accepted. In two days' time, Doranbolt and Lahar would lead a squad of Rune Knights and take back the guild, as well as arresting Lisanna, who has now deemed a dark mage for use of illegal magic as well as forcing others to do things against their free will. The plan was to have the antidote in a container. It would be placed in front of the guildhall. Natsu would blow it up and Wendy would use her magic to send it as a gas into the guild. Blue and Violet would use their waves to keep the wizards at bay. Gajeel, Laxus, Mira, and Levy would keep Team Natsu plus Juvia subdued while the Rune Knights captured Lisanna. That was the plan so far, but Blue had his doubts. His talks with Celina had greatly improved his mood, he had also gotten better at controlling his magic.

Something will go wrong, he thought to himself.

Timeskip:

The day had arrived to take back the guild.

"Can we just go? I've been fricking cooped up in here for three weeks. I haven't even seen the beach since Tenrou island," Blue muttered impatiently while sharpening his spear. 

"Be patient Blue," Natsu said before turning to Lucy, "Come on Lucyyyyy! Let's go! I can't wait any longer."

"Yeah, says the one who 'couldn't wait,'" Blue mumbled. Everyone else giggled at his remark, while Natsu just looked down in embarrassment. 

"Why is Lushie so lazy, no wonder I have a hard time carrying her. She's so heavy," Happy snickered.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU STUPID CAT!" Lucy yelled, kicking the blue cat out the window, her face beet red with embarrassment.

"You know, you shouldn't punish him for being honest. If anything, you should be happy he's giving you feedback on your fitness. It would push you to try harder and become a better mage." Blue said was swinging his spear around, while the others were looking at him with an impressed look. Lucy looked thoughtful, before glaring at him.

"Are you saying that I'm-"

"No, I'm just assuming that Happy was being honest and legitimately right. I have no idea whether it's true or not," Blue cut in. "While we're on the topic, a while ago, before the Tenrou Island thing, I found a scroll about Celestial Spirit Magic." Everyone stared at him.

"And you're mentioning this now?" Natsu said.

"I completely forgot about it. It didn't come to mind until right now. Anyway, in that scroll it talked about something, like the Celestial Spirit King would reward a Celestial mage with a new power if he or she was deemed worthy enough for it. I believe that the mage would become an Ability type mage, who would be able to fight alongside their spirits. They would wield the power of the spirit summoned," everyone stared at him in shock, especially at the fact that Blue said it so casually. 

"Do you have this... scroll with you?" Lucy asked.

"No, I don't. I left it in a secret location. The scroll is at least a few hundred years old, the paper looked like it was about to fall apart. But... there is one thing that concerns me. Well... it's not necessarily a bad thing, I just don't know how I can do it. The scroll was written in the Mildian language. A dialect that went extinct about four hundred years ago when Zeref first came to power. For some unknown reason, I could read it," Violet shuffled her feet nervously.

"I can also read it," everyone jerked their head toward her. "I didn't say anything because I didn't think it was important. As far as I know, our family had a history of being able to speak the ancient Mildian language. I don't really know why. I guess it's sort of a genes thing. I don't really know much beyond that. I was sent away when I was little about a year after Blue was born."