Chapter 10: The Secrets are Out (under editing)

12-11-2020

Currently going under edits. I apologize for the incomplete fight, it will be finished soon. If you want to skip it, just scroll down a bit.

Blue's gigantic water vortex of a roar immediately destroyed Sting's and Rogue's and it dispersed after a few seconds. He was breathing heavily, his body glowing bright cerulean color, as magic power was pulsing out in huge waves.

"W-w-what? You're a dragon slayer?" Sting grunted, getting up.

"1st generation Water Dragon Slayer," Blue replied. "I was raised by the female Sea Serpent dragon, Aanamia."

"Dragon Slayer or not, we're still the best. The First Generation has reached its end. Time for the Third to shine," Rogue stated arrogantly, as the Dragon Force aura became impossibly thick around them, almost matching the amount of magic that Natsu was just expressing.

"What is this? Their power levels are almost on par with Natsu's, were they still holding back this whole time?" Master Makarov exclaimed the stands.

"Were they letting Flame Head toss them around like rag dolls?" Gray added.

"It's not that they were holding back. They were already going all out. Now, they are pushing themselves past their limits. Blue's revelation and Natsu's sudden display has backed them into a corner." Mavis explained.

"You had your moment Natsu, now let me have mine," Blue said stretching his arms out, lacing his fingers together, and cracking his knuckles.

Sting and Rogue charged at Blue, weaving around each other, suddenly, Blue moved between the two so fast, it looked like he had phased right through and sent a double palm strike from behind, causing them to stumble.

"Storm Bringer," Blue's voice sounded

Sting turned back around.

"White Dragon's Holy Breath!"

To which Blue responded with, "Water Dragon's Hydro Pulse!" He sent a bright, blue sphere that was packed with even more power than 

"NATSU DRAGNEEL IS THE LAST ONE STANDING, THE WINNER IS FAIRY TAIL! WITH THIS VICTORY, FAIRY TAIL TAKES FIRST PLACE!" The crowd was silent for a second and then erupted into cheers. "WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE GREATEST BATTLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES HAS ENDED WITH THE FIRST GENERATION DRAGON SLAYERS CLAIMING THEIR VICTORY OVER THE THIRD GENERATION DRAGON SLAYERS!"

"Let's fight again sometime," Natsu cheerfully. 

Natsu walked back up to the booth where Fairy Tail was while having an unconscious Blue around his shoulder and grabbed Reginleif. They all cheered for him. They all went into the infirmary.

Everyone stared at the unconscious Water Dragon Slayer

"Wow, he never ceases to amaze me," Macao remarked.

"Before I tell you why Blue hid himself like this, I should probably explain something, so brats listen up because I'll only say this once," Makarov said. "Back hundreds of years ago, when dragons were plentiful and common, there were two races of dragons that kept order over the entire dragon race. The Fire Dragons and the Water Dragons. (Natsu's eyes widened) They were the most powerful among the creatures and also kept peace with humans. One day, a wizard decided to test a spell he had invented, it was based on some unknown dark energy and it accidentally got loose and infected all the Water Dragons. No, it was not Zeref, this was before him. Then all the Water Dragons grew powerful. The Sea Serpents, the most elite of the Water Dragons became extraordinarily stronger. But the spell gave the Water Dragons a dark side, and they gained dark magic. When Acnologia rose to power, he decided that the Water Dragons were a bigger threat than the Fire Dragons. So as a result, the Black Dragon started wiping out all of the Water Dragons, until they were extinct, that is we thought they were extinct, and now we have Blue's water dragon. Acnologia wanted to wipe out all traces of them. There are two reasons Blue hid his powers from you. The first is that he doesn't want to attract Acnologia. The second is that since he has the powers of a Water Dragon, he also has a dark side. Which is where he gets his scariness from. But Blue is a calm and collective boy, so for the most part we shouldn't worry him turning evil or going on a rampage with dark magic." Everyone was silent as they listened, and they tried to digest what they just heard. "Now, I don't expect you to repeat what I just said to anyone outside. This history is secret, not many know about it."