Chapter 13: Violet

Everything was happening in slow-motion, Future Rogue had escaped from Natsu after killing Future Lucy, and had run off after Blue. Wendy, Mira, Lucy, and Natsu were chasing after Future Rogue. The dark wizard planned to steal Blue's magic.

Blue went limp his Future Rogue's grasp.

Then there was a splash of water, and everyone turned to see a woman with long purple hair wearing a thick red cloak, was surfing toward them.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!" she yelled. "Water God Waves of Fury!" A giant wave that could rival Blue's Tidal Wave sent Future Rogue down the river, and Natsu ran after him. 

"YOU KILLED LUCY'S FUTURE!" he yelled out in rage.

Then the magic that Future Rogue had absorbed went straight back into Blue.

"Who in the world is she?" Wendy asked, "WAIT! Did she just say, brother?" Blue went falling to the ground, he was either unconscious or dead.

"No, no, no," the purple-haired woman said, "I didn't come all this just to see him die!" She bent down over Blue's body, tears trailing down her face.

"Who the hell are you?" Erza asked.

"I'll explain that later!" She put her hands over Blue's body and began to mutter an incantation, her red eyes, wait? red eyes? her red eyes started to glow.

"What are you doing?" Gray asked.

"Leave her Gray, she's muttering a spell, don't interrupt her," Wendy said.

"WE HAVE JUST GOTTEN REPORTS THAT THE KING HAS THE ASKED THE WIZARDS OF THE GUILDS TO HELP FIGHT OFF A HORDE OF TEN THOUSAND DRAGONS THAT ARE HEADED TO FIORE!"

"Ten thousand dragons!?" everyone except for the unknown woman exclaimed, but Wendy could see her reaction and she was also shocked. Suddenly, Blue coughed, he took deep breaths. The purple-haired woman let out a sigh of relief.

"He's alive," she panted.

"Argh!" Blue said clutching himself, "It hurts so bad!" he said. Then he looked at the person who was bending over him. "Mom?" he said. That's his mom?  Everyone was staring at the pair in shock.

"I'm not your mom Blue," she said gently, "I'm your big sister." Then she put a finger on his forehead, "Sleep..." she said.

"Big... Sister?" he said before fainting again.

"Blue has a sister?" Erza yelled out. "He never told us that!"

"That's because he never knew he had a sister, or, at least he didn't remember," the woman said getting up. "My name is Violet Corallite, Blue's older sister."

"How do we know you're telling the truth about being his older sister?" Laxus asked.

"That is going to be a bit hard to prove, the best I can give you is that I'm the spitting image of our mother," Violet replied.

"What do you mean that Blue wouldn't remember you?" Erza asked.

"And how do we know that you're not just using some transformation magic to look like someone who would be his older sister?" Gray asked.

"Our parents sent me away a year after Blue was born. So he would've been way too young to remember me."

"Okay, can we stop the interrogations and get Blue and Sting to the infirmary?" Wendy asked irritably. Everyone looked at her and nodded.

In the infirmary:

"Who is this?" Makarov asked gesturing toward Violet.

"Her name is Violet, and she claims to be Blue's older sister," Erza replied.