Chapter 20

WARNING: This chapter is possibly steamy. There is no sex but if I'm honest, there is a close call. But it's cute and sweet so enjoy.

___________________

My eyes fluttered open, my body overwhelmed with warmth that Liam provided. His body had shifted since I'd fallen asleep. Opposed to me being in his lap, we both lay sprung across the couch. He was sound a sleep, soft breaths escaping his body as his stomach rose up and down. He was as peaceful as a puppy. It couldn't get anymore perfect, the way things were now. Our love was indescribable, eccentric, pure, electric. He took me to a parallel universe in which I learned to love. He was a piece of my forever, infinite. As if we were immortal, surviving until the end of time. We'll grow old together, and when we die, I'm absolutely positive our love will live on. We will never be completely gone. That's just how strong we love. You could walk into a room, and you would be overwhelmed with aroma of our love, if love had a scent. It was a clearly visible romance, a spark that burned inside us.

"What in the world are you thinking about?" Liam whispered into my ear, shivers erupting down my spine.

"God Liam." I groaned, turning around to face him. My lips brushed against his in a teasing motion.

"Did I.....scare you?" He smirked, pulling my weight completely ontop of himself.

"Possibly." I whispered, planting soft pecks on his jawline.

"Don't tease me, Kristina."

"Why ever not?" I mimicked his proper accent.

"Because...." He trailed off, gripping my thighs lightly as he kissed my lips with a gentle passion.

My heart fluttered, skipping a thousand beats. I placed a hand on his cheek, crushing our lips together, roughly but also light. His tongue flicked my bottom lip as he flipped me over, taking dominance. I ripped his shirt off his body, revealing bare flesh. Our kiss deepened, lips molding together and moving in synchronization. Before I knew it, my shirt was being thrown across the room as well. Liam's hands traveled down my sides, tracing his thumb around my hip bones. I moaned softly in ecstasy. His hands slid up my back, making me shiver under his touch. Our skin felt like silk rubbing together. The feeling was absolutely sensual. I loved the way he made me feel. I can't even begin to describe it. Sometimes I wished I could return the sensation to him, but I just couldn't. Our tongues danced and things became more heated. I pulled away from the kiss, absolutely breathless. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit my lip, eyeing him up and down.

"I love you, Kristina." Liam smiled, pressing our noses together.

"I love you too, Liam." I gasped, returning the favor.

He lay his head on my bare chest, hot breathe traveling down my body. I tangled my fingers in his hair, comforting him like a baby. A sweet tune escaped Liam's lips and I smiled at the song. I recognized it without much thought. It was an old Frank Sinatra song. I remember my grandfather dancing around the house singing it when I was a little girl. I appreciated all the little things like that, vintage love songs and such. I've always been in love with the idea of love.

I zoned out in my thoughts, remembering all the things from my childhood. I smiled to myself and relaxed into the couch. I could have drifted off to sleep again but I knew this wasn't over. I knew I was right when Liam began lightly sucking on my collarbone.

"Liam, don't." I pleaded, clawing the couch.

My pleas were clearly ignored as he continued. His lips trailed up my neck and around my jawline. He placed a kiss on my nose and then on my lips. I moaned, wrapping my legs around his waist, locking my ankles and hugging him with my thighs. One of his hands brushed through my hair and the other rested on my stomach as he kissed me passionately. My hands moved again, gripping the skin on the back of his neck and tracing his back muscles. I swear, I was about to lose my mind.

"Liam..." I mumbled, lightly pulling away from his face.

"Hmm?" He whimpered, nipping my neck.

"Can we talk?" I questioned, lifting his chin so our eyes would meet.

"Yeah, whatever you want." He smiled, sitting up and placing me in his lap.

I wasn't facing him, so he began massaging my back.

"I'm nervous, Liam."

"About what, love?"

"This." I sighed, gesturing to our nearly naked bodies.

"I wouldn't take advantage of you, Kristina. There isn't anything to be a afraid of."

"You think that's what I'm afraid of? You taking advantage of me?"

"No. I know that's not what your afraid of." He sighed and a silence fell over the room.

"Kristina?" He questioned, shaky and unsure.

"Yes?"

"I wouldn't let it get that far. I love you, but I know we aren't ready. You know why I know this?"

I shook my head.

"I'm afraid too." He confessed, shaking lightly.

"Aw, baby." I pouted, turning around and embracing him in a tight hug. "It's alright, it's okay. I love you and you love me. That's all that matters. And we can wait for eachother. Until we are both ready."

"I just want it to be special. I don't want to rush into it." He lightly cried, a tear wiggling down his cheek.

"Shhh. It's okay, Liam. Don't cry."

"I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to ruin anything. I don't want to be the villain."

"Liam, you could never be the villain and you could never ruin anything. You're perfect to me."

"How did I get so lucky?" He chuckled, kissing the top of my head.

"I guess we both got lucky. I would have never guessed someone could love me like you do. I'm a new person around you, Liam." I pecked a small kiss on his lips then lay my head in the crook of his neck.

"I guess we bring out the best in eachother." He smiled.

"Yeah, we do. And that's one reason I love you."

"I love you, so much." He whispered into my ear.

Liam began singing 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran to me, rocking me like a baby.

He was so perfect, I adored it. Liam finished the song and began smiling and laughing to himself.

"What's funny, lover boy?" I grinned, lifting my head.

"You." He chuckled.

"What about me?" I cocked my head.

"Everything. But especially our wedding."

"Wedding?" I raised an eyebrow, thoroughly confused.

"I was just thinking about how we are going to get married. You'll be gorgeous, hair up in a curly bun and a long figure fitting gown with beautiful intricate designs. You look stunning, yet you're acting like a fool dancing Gangnam Style on the dance floor." He laughed, throwing his head back.

It was adorable, the fact he was imagining our wedding. But I couldn't help but fall into a hysterical fit of laughter at the thought of me trying to dance Gangnam Style.

I could feel Liam tense under me as I pressed him into a tight, loving hug, our bare chests smashing together.

"Oh god, Kristina." He gasped, pushing me off lightly. His eyes squeezed shut. "Go put some clothes on. I won't look."

My fit of laughter broke out even louder as I immediately threw on a shirt. I flew into Liam's arm, him sighing in relief. He flipped on the television as we cuddled.

Now, it was perfect.

___________________

As weird as this is and as much as I will regret saying this, if anyone wants an alternative to this chapter where Liam and Kristina go all the way, comment below.