Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Surprise

I walked into the house, Skye had just dropped me off. Supposedly she had business to take care of. Who knows. The house was empty and quiet. Everyone was gone except Liam. He was intently watching the news, so I tried sneaking by but failed greatly.

“Kristina?” He questioned, turning around. His voice was low. He looked too depressed.

“We can't keep avoiding eachother. I'm here all Summer.” He continued.

“Shut it, pretty boy.” I growled, stomping up the steps.

“Wait.”

“What?!” I yelled.

“The boys are out golfing. They wanted me to bring you along...”

“Oh...okay.”

“Krissy! You came!” Louis exclaimed, running towards me.

“Of course! Who could ever turn down a game of golf, right?”

I smiled as Liam payed for the game and Louis raced me to the course. Niall was running around with excited eyes, obviously overwhelmed by the golf course.

“Well...this is nice..” Stated Liam's deep accented voice.

“Just nice? What, pretty boy can't have any fun?”

“I can have loads of fun.”

“Really?” I scoffed in disbelief.

“Yes. In fact, I'm going to beat you.” He challenged.

“Bring it.” I snapped.

Niall was up first.
I swear he was the cutest thing I ever saw. He swung way too hard causing the ball onto another course, hitting another person. Of course, he ended up balling on the floor, laughing so hard.
Next was Zayn, he was okay, and made it in four puts. Not bad.
After, was my brother. He might be a goof in a lot of ways, but he is dead serious when it comes to our golfing. Lou hit it in 2 shots, not his best, but it was still better than everyone's so far. Next was Harry. Who in short miserably failed trying to get it in like 8 times. I was up now.
I put my golf ball down and stepped up to it. I aligned my putter and then gripped it tightly.
As I went down to hit it, Louis screamed, "Don't mess up!" Causing me to miss it by a little.

Like a centimeter.

"Louis William Tomlinson you little-"

He covered a hand over my mouth.

"Now now, language," He warned

I licked his palm causing him to spring it back.

"Ewwww," He whined.

I stuck my tongue at him and took my next shot. It wasn't that hard and landed in the hole.
"Liam's up," Harry announced. Liam had a small smile on his face. I couldn't even remember what he did, but in one sly move, he hit a hole in one. A hole in one. The boys were clapping and I was staring at him in disbelief. He stood right next to me and whispered in my ear, "Good luck." And this is when stuff gets real.

It was the last one. The rankings from least to most were Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis, me and then Liam. I swear that boy was some tough competition. Every time he would do one move, that got him really close to the hole. I really gotta learn that. All the boys already went except me and Liam on this one.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Niall announced.

"I'm coming," Zayn joined

.
"Me too," Louis called.

"You got this sis," Louis ensured.

They all darted away, leaving Harry, Liam and I.

I was setting up to hit when a voice spoke behind me.

“Need help?” Liam questioned.

Of course, he steps in think I can't win. So predictable. Maybe I could use this to my advantage.

“Fine.” I responded simply.

He smiled at me and then instructed, "Okay go into your regular position."
I did what he said.
Seconds later I felt strong arms wrap around me. His hands grasped onto the stick next to mine.
My heart started beating out of my chest. 
"Alright, now instead of placing your hand here, move it here," He whispered closely to my ear. His warm breath trickled down my neck, making my knees weak. I shook off the feeling. Don't fall again.
He gently placed his hand on top of mine, moving it down a little.
"Now swing," He instructed.

“Uhm..your still holding on...”

“And what if I said I didn't want to let go.”

Harry coughed awkwardly as I shoved Liam off me.

“You have a girlfriend, and I don't want you to do anything out of emotion. Again.” I snapped coldly.

He looked down at his feet, guilt filling his eyes.

"Surprise, surprise," Someone interrupted I looked over to see Sydney, great. But, it wasn't just Sydney. I had to rub my eyes a couple times to see who was standing next to her. It was Skyler. Except it really wasn't. They stuck pounds of makeup on her face and changed her clothing into what I like to call not really clothes at all. This is perfect.
Lost a best friend to a worst enemy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH SNAPPERDOODLES! Cliff hanger, ish. Sorry I hadn't posted in a while!