Chapter 18

I woke up with a smile upon my face. That hadn't happened for quite a long time. Since I was little, to be exact. My mind was stuck on Liam and the feeling of hope he had given me last night. It was like he was already saving me, bringing me from the dark. I rose from my bed and walked over to the closet. I pulled out a T-Shirt and denim shorts. I changed into the outfit and smiled to myself in the mirror. I looked good and I felt confident. Maybe it was time to change my fate.

I threw my hair up in a neat ponytail then headed for the downstairs. The aroma of pancakes filled my nose and my smile grew bigger. Good home cooking. I pushed open the kitchen door to find Harry at the stove.

"You cook?" I questioned, startling him a bit.

"Oh--Uh--I--Uh..." He stuttered before speaking clearly, "Yeah, I do."

I giggled, watching him closely. He patted the clean counter, motioning for me to come sit. Happily I did so and continued watching him for many silent minutes. He faced me with a smirk on his face as I noticed I was playing with his curls. With a quick motion he threw the spatula he had in hand to the side and gripped onto my curves. My heart raced and I panicked as he smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was rough and his lips were like ice. It wasn't warm and passionate. It was sloppy, yet it sent shivers down my spine. It was one of those kisses you hate yet crave all so badly. I was like the prey, he the hunter. I tried to push him off but his hold was too strong. He forcefully pushed himself onto me more and I trembled with fear. Finally he pulled away as he heard footsteps approach the door.

"We can finish this later." He winked, hormones obviously getting the best of him.

"I'd rather not. Stay away from me." My voice shook as anger rose in my body.

Louis entered the kitchen at that moment and I immediately ran into his arms. I began sobbing and he led me out of the kitchen, clearly confused.

"Krissy, you okay?"

"Y--No. I don't know" I choked.

All the boys were staring now, but I chose to ignore them. I didn't know what got into Harry there, but it was truly frightening. I didn't know what to think. Why would he do such a thing?

"Let's go upstairs." My brother whispered into my ear, leading the way.

He opened his door and I ran for the bed, collapsing on it.

"So are you going to talk, missy?" He joked, pulling his desk chair over in from the desk.

I wiped my tears and began speaking, "You have to promise not to get mad."

"Kristina, you can tell me absolutely anything and I will still be your idiot and loving brother." He declared.

"You say that now." I muttered. "Just promise?"

"Fine, I promise"

I sighed and began saying,

"There are these two guys."

I could see him tense up a bit but he continued nodding.

I slowly started, "The first guy-"

"Let me guess." Louis interrupted, "Harry and Liam."

I nodded slowly as he continued.

"And your confused as in who to choose?" He questioned.

I nodded again as he hit spot on. I really didn't know whether to choose Liam or Harry. I wasn't sure of my feelings before, but I think Harry just demolished any romantic feels I had.

"Please help me." I begged, whimpering and crumpling down like a lost puppy.

"As much as I hate saying this, just pick Liam," He explained, "It's not that he's my best mate or anything, I just knew there was something going since day one, and Harry can't just prance in and ruin it for you guys. I don't know about Harry, but I know Liam will treat you like the only girl in the world. Liam's a good and honest guy. He'll protect you, take care of you. When you fall down he'll lift you right back up. He'll love you, more than Harry can."

I smiled at him and thanked him.

"I would prefer if you just said no to both of them," He smiled cheekily. "Besides, Harold is mine."

I stuck my toungue out him, while leaving his room.

"Your welcome," He called back.

"Thanks, Lou, your the best," I said, closing the door behind me.

He pretty much cleared everything. But, there was some doubt in my mind. I know I had to make my choice, and I was just gonna go with my gut, and do it right now.

--

"I'm sorry Harry. I just don't see you that way." I confessed.

Right now we were standing in the middle of Harry's room. I was clearing up the whole situation.

"It's okay." He nodded, "I understand."

I embraced him in a warm, friendly hug as he apologized for his actions earlier that day. I told him everything would be okay, and we would work it out.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

--------------------------

GUISE STOP STARING I KNOW IT WAS SHORT. Things. Will. Get. Intense. In. Life. Very. Soon.