Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Decided

(Liam's P.O.V)

I watched as Kristina's frail body made her way down the stairs. Wow. I would've never guessed she did self harm. She was too perfect. How could anyone make fun of her?
I guess that Sydney girl is just jealous of her. I couldn't get her out of my mind. I think I am in love with her. Every time I am with her, I just wanted to make her mine. But, there is just so much in the way. Her brother. Danielle. Danielle, what am I gonna do with her? I've been together with her ever since. Do I still love her though? Kristina or Danielle? I definitely wanted Kristina to be mine. The only thing standing in my way is Danielle. I couldn't break up with her over phone, that would just be rude. I would break her heart. I guess I am just going to have to wait. But, can I wait that long? I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated. I don't have to make my mind up now. I have plenty of time. I made my way downstairs to see the boys playing Modern Warfare.

Niall looked up to me and asked, "Are you okay Li? You look like you've seen a ghost."

I nodded, sitting down and trying to relax from all the chaos.

"Where's my sister?" Louis questioned, his eyes focused on the TV.

"She went out," I answered.

"With who?"

"I don't know, friends," I lied.

I really hope she finds some friends. Skye was nice. I thought, until she joined the dark forces. I couldn't compute the thought that people bullied Kristina. It brought back memories with me. Horrible memories. My thoughts had been interrupted by people chatting and laughing as their footsteps entered the door. I recognized Kristina's sweet voice but the others I could not make out. I looked back seeing Kristina in the middle of a girl with kind of pale skin, fiery red hair, and dazzling green eyes, her shirt was filled with dirt for some reason. On the other side was a boy, who looked liked the girl, except with brown hair. My eyes focused in on how his arm was slung over her shoulder, making my blood boil. He was staring at her like a hungry wolf. I was furious. I was jealous. I heard the television mute and watched as the boys wandered over, greeting everyone.

“Liam, this is Dannon and Justice” Kristina introduced them politely.

My stomach turned, I felt sick. A lump came in my throat and my mouth went dry. I felt my face go warm as I clenched my fist. Suddenly I made a run from the bathroom and ended up collapsing in the middle of the hall. I was conscious, and I could hear but I couldn't speak or move.

“Liam!” She shrieked, running over to me. Suddenly everyone was surrounding me.

My body had went into a shock, I felt paralysed.

The boy, Dannon wrapped a supporting arm around Kristina once more. Seeing this angered me more.

I had decided.

Kristina was going to be mine.

I'm sorry Danielle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ew this sucked..