Chapter 4

It's really short, sorry about that! I guess they all are. Unfortunately I already have them all written up to chapter 17 so it would be a long process to re-write them and make them longer. I promise it will get longer though. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Danielle who?

One little kiss isn't going to change anything, right? I shoved open my bedroom door and plopped myself on my bed, Liam sitting right next to me.

“When will we get back at him?” I asked.

“Now, I guess.” Liam answered. “To get it over with.”

I smiled and nodded.

“Wait, I didn't mean it like that!” He apologized, covering up.

That hadn't happened before. Someone saw through that smile. That oh-so-fake smile.

“How will we lure him up here?”

“Easy..I'll call him and he will come looking for me.” He planned out.

“Alright” I agreed.

“Let's just hope he takes a long time.” He winked cutely.

Was he flirting...with me?

He quickly dialed Louis number, than threw his phone under the covers. This would lure Louis to my room and witness the lip-lock waiting to occur. It seemed like nothing to Liam but just to get back at Louis. Like he did this everyday, but I knew he wasn't that kind of boy. Liam leaned in slowly, and I just stayed where I was at. Might be fake, but I'm still loving it. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and a voice yelling, “Liam, why'd you call?!” I tensed up, regretting my decision. Liam placed his hands on my waist, trying to calm me. Butterflies overwhelmed me. “Liam!” the voice screamed.

I quickly pulled away with sorry eyes and Liam nodded. The door slammed open and Liam quickly removed his hands from my body.

“Kristina have you seen--” Louis said, “Oh. What're guys doing in here?”

“Just talking..” I mumbled, meeting Louis eyes.

“I see...” Louis observed. “Liam, at least three feet away from Krissy. I'm sure Danielle would appreciate it aswell.”

“Danielle....whos that?” I asked, raising a brow at them both.

“Liams girlfriend.” Louis spat, leaving the room.

“You should probably go..” I motioned Liam out the door.

Silently he left the room.