Chapter 6

I would like to thank everyone for all the reads. It means so much, you don't even know. I hope you all enjoy the story so far. Please comment if you have suggestions, constructive critizism or questions. Thank you loves, and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Mistakes

I woke up to find myself wrapped in Liam's strong arms. I roll out of his arms as hard as it is and begin to get up.

“Krissy?” Liam's groggy morning voice asks.

“Yeah..” I sigh.

“We didn't....”

“No, of course not.”

“Look....I'm really sorry, I never meant for any of that to happen. I was in a highly depressed state, and you were just...there. I wasn't really thinking..”

“I know, I understand. I wasn't fully with the program either.”

“It was a mistake.”

A mistake, of course. Thats all I was. All I would ever be. I know it was wrong, considering he has a girlfriend but something was there. I couldn't be the only one who felt that. It couldn't just be depression getting the best of him.

“I understand.” I managed to say, holding back my tears.

Silence filled the room so I just walked right out and went to my room. I fell onto the bed and began sobbing. I should have stopped him last night and avoided all the pain. I knew better.

“Kristina? Are you alright?” I heard a voice say. I recognized it as Harry's.

“Yeah..” I spoke shakily.

“You're crying, aren't you?”

I heard footsteps and then a hand on my shoulder.

“What happened?” He asked calm yet curious.

I sat up and fell into Harry's arms, explaining the situation.

“Kristina, you couldn't have known...”

“I knew damn good and well that he had a girlfriend, but I let him go ahead anyway!” I practically yelled.

“You couldn't help yourself. If your attracted to someone its instinct. Trust me, I've done that before too..”

“I've never felt like this. I hardly know the boy and its like I've fallen so hard and I can't get back up again. It's like I'm trapped.”

“I've heard those words before. But my point is, just don't go giving your heart away like that. A girl like you deserves someone who will take her and make them theirs. A boy who will hold onto you and never let go. He'll always be there by your side even when you least expect it. He has to know your heart, maybe better than you do.”

“So....a girl like me deserves a boy like you?”

“I'm none of those things, Kristina. I'm just a joke and I'm dangerous.”

“Not according to the press. Your the dream boy.”

“The press doesn't know shit. The type of boy you need is Liam, but the thing is....I don't think he needs you. Which is why you need to stand up, be strong, and move on.”

“Harry, thats my problem. I'm not strong, and I never will be.”

“What makes you say that?”

I shut my eyes tightly and pulled the sleeves to my brown and white striped knit sweater, revealing my scars.

Before I knew it I was embraced in a long warm hug.

“Don't you ever hurt yourself like that again, Kristina. You are beautiful.” Harry whispered in my ear, stroking my hair.

“Theres more...” I sigh, walking over to my laptop. I opened it up to reveal the emails.

His eyes scanned it.

“What is this shit?!” Harry practically yelled. “You listen to this? What are you? Crazy? None of this is true, its all lies. They are trying to get into your head and control you.”

His finger touched the mouse pad as he scrolled up and permanently blocked the e-mail so any messages wouldn't even come through.

“Harry!” I shrieked, horrified. “No no no no no! Bring them back!”

“Kristina.” He said, his voice serious and forceful. “Look at me and listen closely.”

I refused to look so he took my chin in his hands and held me in place.

“You are better than that. You don't need their lies, all it is doing is causing problems. Your just like me, you care too much about what everyone thinks.”

“Yeah...I guess I do.”

“No more, alright?”

“Okay.” I sighed.

“Sorry about this love but I should probably get going. Your brother will come looking for me otherwise and we don't want him thinking the worst now do we?”

“Right, thats the last thing we need.”

“Exactly, but if you ever need anything then I will be here for you. I need you to understand that, okay?”

“Alrightie. Thanks Harry.”

With that, he hugged me once more and left my bedroom. As sweet as this was and as much as I wanted too, no matter what pretty popstar said, nothing could stop me. I rolled off my bed and crawled to the drawer containing the book. I didn't need harsh words to cut. As long as the emotion was there, or I had been hurt, I could.

“I'm sorry. To myself and to you Harry.”

And with that, I made another slice.