Exclusive Pt. 3

An/ I imagined the scene looking like the picture above. The picture is from The Lonely Bones so the pic is obviously not mine. Anyways, enjoy duckies 🐣
ps 80 votes 4 next chapter ¡
••
Justin's POV:

I ran out down my jets stairs as fast as I could and jumped the last three steps. I ran to the car waiting for me and slammed the door behind me.

Scooter called a couple of hours ago telling me Jackie had been in a severe accident and I don't think I've ever cried more in my life.

I'm her dad and I was supposed to be there for her and I failed. She hadn't woken up and it was scaring the living shit out of me.

"Hospital, please. Hurry."

--

Jackie's POV:
I laughed and ran around in the middle of nowhere. His face looked blurry so I couldn't really see him from far away.

"Dad, c'mon!" I yelled, he came closer and I saw Justin's face take up the empty face.

"Jackie, what're you doing?" He asked laughing and putting his hands on his hips.

"I'm dancing!" I yelled and twirled around in the white dress I was wearing.

"You have to wake up for me okay?" He asked giving me a twitchy smile, the corners of his mouth wanted to give in; but they didn't.

I smiled back and stopped dancing. "I promise dad, just dance with me." I told him holding out my hand for him to grab.

"I can't." Justin answered frowning

"Why?" I asked pouting and staying still as I looked up to him

"Because I'm not here." He answered laughing

"What do you mean you're not--." All of a sudden he was slowly fading away again and in a matter of seconds he was gone.

"Justin!" I yelled frantically looking around the middle-of-nowhere. I looked up to the hill where the sun was shining, and the skies were getting dark.

I ran up the hill as fast as I could to get away from the dark skies and his underneath a blossoming tree. When I got there I saw two figures standing there. My breath hitched in my throat for a second, I couldn't believe my own eyes.

"Mom?" I asked looking at the woman who looked younger and healthier. I looked to the right besides her and my father stood there as well.

"Dad?" I asked staring at the man with green eyes who's grey hair was now a silky black color.

"My baby!" My mom yelled out crying and embracing me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." She cried out squeezing the air out of me.

I stayed put for a second and then let go and hugged my father. "I missed you so much daddy." I said resting my head on his chest

"I missed you too sweetie." I heard my dad say, he let go after awhile and smiled at me.

Suddenly the sun was shining on us. "Time to go." My dad said

I frowned. "Where are you going?" I asked

My dad laughs. "Jackie, we are going to heaven. You, your mom, and I." He explains grabbing my wrist.

"But I have to go back to Justin." I said pulling my hand away.

"You would really pick him over us?" My mom asked quietly

I frowned. "You're telling me to die mom, I still have so much too see and learn. I want to get married and have children. I can't go with you." I told her stepping back.