Triple The Hate

Jackie's POV :

I laughed and slapped Alfredo's hand away, he hand been trying to tickle me every time I drank my orange juice in hopes of me spitting it all over the table.

"You seriously need to stop!" I laughed as he tickled me repeatedly.

Alfredo laughs and shakes his head removing his hand from my sides where I was ticklish.

As the waiter came back to our table with our food everybody quieted and began eating, all you could hear was the clatter of forks.

I felt Alfredo start tickling me and roared in laughter causing a lot of people to stare. "S-stop!" I cried squirming trying to get further away from him but couldn't since we were sitting in a booth.

"So guys," Justin said speaking up catching everybody attention.

"I need to tell you all something." Justin continued

"What is it?" Scooter asked skeptically narrowing his eyes at Justin.

Alfredo smiled and removed his hand from my sides. I noticed Justin's face was getting redder by the second.

"Might want to tell us before your face explodes." I spoke up causing Alfredo to laugh besides me, everybody else was tense.

"Miley and I are dating again." Justin blurted, Miley was nervously biting her lip.

I grinned. "No way! That's amazing!" I exclaimed.

Everybody else exhaled releasing the breath they had been. Well it was only Miley and Scooter but yeah.

I turn to Alfredo. "You knew didn't you?" I accused him.

Alfredo chuckles and eats his pancake.

"So you're okay with it?" Justin asks watching me intently

I playfully roll my eyes. "Obviously, I've loved Miley since day one." I said stuffing my mouth with blueberry pancakes.

Miley and Justin smile simultaneously at me. "I wouldn't mind if you got married either." I mumbled, but I'm guessing not so quiet since Justin's face got even redder.

"One step at a time." Yael laughed

"So, what are the plans for the wedding? I'm expecting an invite Scott." I said turning to the left where Scooter was sitting besides me.

"You actually called me Scott." Scooter said laughing but then frowned. "Let's stick with Scooter." He said patting my back.

"So is the wedding going to be a big family party or is it going to be something small?" I asked drinking my OJ.

"We were thinking something small." Yael answered smiling

"You'll have less presents that way though." I reminded them causing everybody to laugh. Cody was being extremely quiet, he'd only talk to everybody when I wasn't around.

I'm trying to get over him but it's going to take some time and I know that.

--

I scrolled down my twitter feed when I reached People Magazine with an article about me.

"Justin Bieber's adoptive daughter, Jackie Bieber was seen with vocalist Luke Hemmings.."

".. First Jaden Smith, then Cody Simpson, and now Luke Hemmings! People are starting to call her the teenage version of singer Taylor Swift!" I read quietly in disgust.

Okay, I loved Taylor's music but saying I'm basically a man chaser or whatever, isn't me. I'm mixed between three guys, and at least I didn't date them all in one year like she would. And I'm not even dating Luke!