Flashing Lights

An: 90 votes for next chapter!
EARLY UPDATE YAAAAS
--

Jackie's POV:

"Hmm.. Nope." I say examining my cards and grinning

"Liar!" Harry yelled throwing his cards to the couch

I laugh and shake my head. "I swear! I don't have any shells!" I exclaim showing him my cards.

He examines them and frowns. "I asked you of you had pizza two rounds ago."

I curse and he shakes his head laughing at me. "You filthy liar." He says smiling

"Oops." I say laughing it off and picking up all the cards

"I'm tired." He tells me, a yawn following

I smile as he rests his head against the couch. "I'm going to tell Justin I'm up here, we're probably leaving soon anyways." I tell him as I pull out my phone and text Justin.

"I'm up in the boys suite with Harry cause we got tired. Text me when we're leaving."

I yawned and switched the camera on and took a picture as Harry slowly drifted off into sleep.

I hear a beep and look at my notification.

Justin: "I've been looking for you, we're leaving. Come meet us in the lobby."

Jackie:"Coming."

I look at Harry who had already fallen asleep and smile. I got up, kissed his forehead, and walked out towards the elevator. I looked up at the elevator mirror and smiled to myself. Tonight had been better than I had planned. Harry was amazing, I'd never deny that. But I don't think I'd be able to date him because of our age gap. It wasn't the age gap though that really concerned me, it was the fact that if we did date, it'd be considered illegal. And I don't know how Justin would react, he could force me to stop seeing he boys and I didn't want that.

The elevator doors binged open letting me walk out. I quickly spotted Justin, Miley, Scooter and the guys, I walked over to them with a lazy smile.

"Hey." I said catching their attention

"Hey." They all repeated, "how'd it go with Toby?" Justin asks with a concerned look on his face.

I shrug. "Alright, we took a picture and he left right after. Have you seen what people are saying?" I ask

"No, I didn't know you'd even posted the picture yet." Justin says as we all walk out the hotel.

Scooter tells the security guards something, they guide us through the crowd of paparazzi. And, as always, their questions begin to triple by the second.

"JACKIE! ARE YOU SINGLE!?"

"WHO'S THE GUY IN YOUR PICTURE!"

"ARE YOU TWO DATING!"

"JUSTIN HOW ARE YOU AND MILEY DOING!?"

I exhaled dramatically once we were inside the SUV. I took my phone out and opened up Instagram to see what people were saying.

"People are going nuts." Justin muttered looking at how screen.

I looked at the comments, he was right. The comments were neutral people were shipping while others were hating. Most people were asking who he was.

Just as I was reading comments my phone began to ring. Looking at the caller ID I sighed and answered pressing the phone against my left ear.

-PhoneCall-