Temporarly Moving In

Jackie's POV:

"Ah look, there's your Uncle Sam." Lisa said with a grin on her face.

She stepped out of the car and pushed her door and walked towards her husband. My uncle, the uncle that I also indeed, hated. All I know is that he didn't show up to my parents funeral and that he was an asshole. I know so because my dad would always say it, especially when my mom wasn't around.

I stepped out of the car myself and opened up the trunk to grab my suitcase. I wanted to call Justin and tell him to pick me up but the deal was that I would have no contact with Justin.

My plan was to make Lisa realize she didn't want me under her roof, that even the money wasn't worth me. Then again, we are talking about millions of dollars, money she'd be taking from me since I can't fully access that money because I'm only fifteen years old.

"Jackie!" Uncle Sam called out

I ignored him and put my suitcase down on the ground with a small thud and closed the trunk. I pulled the stick out and dragged the suitcase behind me, it was a bit heavy but I could manage.

Uncle Sam released Lisa once he saw me. "Jackie." he said smiling, he walked over to me and hugged me. The hug was longer than necessary and I could smell his cologne.

"Come on inside." He said letting go

Once he did let go I continued to drag my suitcase behind me and let myself into the house. I could hear them talking about me behind my back. When I went back into the house it made me miss my home. I hadn't been into a normal looking house in so long. It didn't have more than one story and it looked so simple.

"Oh, I should show you your room!" Lisa exclaimed coming in after me.

She was grinning and I wanted to rip it out of her face. I said nothing and followed her with my suitcase trailing behind.

"Let me help you." Sam said trying to get my suitcase.

"I'm fine." I answered turning beside me to look at him and then continued to follow Lisa down the narrow hallway. We passed two doors and once we reached the far end one Lisa opened the door.

"This is it." Lisa said smiling and taking a step in.

"Come in." She said with her grin still attached to her face.

I sighed and walked in and took a look. The room wasn't huge but it wasn't small either, in fact it was a nice sized room. It was decorated in all light blue and white.

"Blue used to be your favorite color when you were a kid," Lisa said drawing my attention back to her, "I don't know if it still is but I hope you like it."

I nodded. "Okay."

She bites her lip down defeated. "Okay well I'll let you settle in and will call you when dinner is ready."

"Okay." I repeated

She nodded and walk out with Sam. I sighed and took in the sight of my living space. I could hear whispers in the hall getting quieter as their steps were no longer heard. I closed the door and fumbled around for my phone.

I texted Miley since I wasn't allowed to text Justin.

"I'm in hell."

I sighed and sat down on "my" bed. I was hungry and I hated this and I didn't want to be here. I wanted my dad.

"Everything will be okay honey, your dad loves you."

I read the text that Miley sent me and I wanted to cry.

--

"Jackie dinners ready." I heard Sam say on the other side of the door. I hadn't gone out of this room in two hours. Well only once but it was to pee.

"I'll be there in a sec." I called back while replying my text to Madison.

She had been keeping me company and texting writhing seconds. It felt nice to finally have a friend again, one that one stab my back when I'm not looking.

"I gotta go but I'll text you as soon as dinners over. Wish me luck." I replied and got out of bed and walked out of my room seconds later. I walked out the hallway and took a left where it took me to the kitchen.

In the kitchen was Lisa and Sam who were talking.

"Did you rest well?" Sam immediately asks

"The tables through that door, we'll be there in a sec." Lisa said as she spotted me, she smiled and began taking out plates.

I nodded and passes through them to get through the doors that lead to the dinner. It was a simple, rectangular glass table seated for six.

I sat on the farthest chair from the door and stared around the room. It was painted light blue with a small chandelier above the table.

About three minutes later Sam and Lisa walked in with a bowl o spaghetti and three round bowls.

"You do still like spaghetti, right?" Lisa asked as she set the bowls down.

"Guess so." I said, I felt awkward. It was never like this with Justin.

I hated this.

An/

This is such a horrible chapter and i might cry. I know it's been a month that I don't update and it's because of finals and exams and I'm a scared freshman who just wants to go to college alright 😅

Next chapter will be a lot better I promise and hopefully it will be up by June 20th.

my bday is on June 15th so turn upppp🎉

Qotc: When is your birthday? find your bday bestie 🐱👑