"Lost In Confusion Like An Illusion"

Jackie's POV :

I heard shuffling and whispers, ugh why are they waking me up? I'm so exhausted, I don't want to go to practice my legs are sore and my shoulder is kind of hurting a bit too.

I open my eyes revealing a white roof, what the hell?

The bus's top was black, not white?

"Jackie?" I heard someone question in confusion.

I look to my side and see my hand had an IV attached and a few wires, I look up from my hand and catch Justin staring at me. His eyes were red like he's been crying.

"Jackie." This time he had confidence in his voice, and in a few seconds he embraced me in a soft hug.

"What?" I ask laughing then realize I'm in a hospital.

"Lost in confusion, like an illusion." I sing to Justin causing him to release me and chuckle softly.

"Your in a hospital but your okay," a women's voice says.

I turn around to be faced with a red-faces Pattie, also looking like she'd been crying.

I suddenly feel the memories of my last concert come to view in my mind.

Shooting, I was shot. I look at my shoulder and sure enough there's something covering it.

"I just called the doctor." Scooter says walking in and then giving me a hug.

"I'm happy your alright. How do you feel?" Scooter asks smiling at me.

I smile back, "I'm alright. I don't feel anything, I used to think laying on a hospital bed was like, all pain, but I don't feel a thaaaang." I laugh

Scooter and Pattie give me a genuine smile, "Justin, Miley just arrived." Scooter tells Justin just as man in a white coat walks in.

Ah, the doctor.

"Jackie, how are you? Do you remember the events of last night?" The doctor asks me scribbling on a clipboard.

"Um, I remember singing at my concert and then getting shot. And I think I remember Scooter saying something about calling nine one one." I answer at the top of my head.

The doctor nods and continues to write a couple of things and then he looks at me.

"That's great. I'm pretty sure you'll be okay to go home in a couple of minutes, we just need to take a look at your x-rays and explain to you what's going to happen." The doctor informs the four of us.

"Alright," the doctor says looking at Justin.

"No performing for I say, at least four days. I mean, she can sing but nothing to physical. Come back in four days so we can take X-rays and take her bandage off." The doctor tells Justin.

The doctor turns to me, "You cannot take your bandage no matter what. Try not to lay around all day but try not to have to much physical interaction," he tells me.

I nod, "So then, after the four days when I come back for X-rays, can I perform after that? Like, can I dance?" I ask

He nods, "You should be able to, yes. Okay, anymore questions?" He asks.

We all shake our heads simultaneously. "Good, a nurse will be here in a few minutes so you can have pain killers and you can sign out with her. Have a good day, I'll be seeing you in four days Jackie." The doctor says shaking Justin's, Scooters, and Pattie's hand.

--

"Miley!" I exclaim hugging the blonde. Well, she's not blonde but, you know whatever forget I said that.