Netflix

Jackie's POV :

"We've seen that show a thousand times, dad." I repeated

"You say that all the time." Justin chuckles and pulls the covers over us.

"Because we have!" I shrieked and pulled the blankets tighter, the comforter was soft.

"But you always want to watch it anyways." Justin encountered pressing play

"That's true." I answered and watched the words pop on screen.

'Criminal Minds'

We were watching Netflix now, (8am) because the one direction guys, aka my new clique, are coming over in the afternoon since they don't have a concert. Justin was going to meet Miley somewhere, I think in Paris so he had a plane to catch sometime around 3pm. Scooter is going out with Yael, Cody left last night to Australia back home so he can focus on his writing and surfing.

"When is the last concert here in the UK?" I ask Justin

"October twenty something I'm not exactly sure, why?" Justin asks

"I can't wait for a month off, I'm extremely exhausted I'm so thankful I don't have to perform for two weeks. I'm kind of sad but I need the break." I answer

"Yeah, but November is going to be filled with meetings, interviews, album signings at local malls, and photo shoots." Justin reminds me

"And you're going to begin your newest album." He reminded me

Scooter, Justin, and I were talking about a new album last night and decided I'd start writing next month during some sessions. I was thinking about a Christmas album but it's too late I told them I'd try to do one next year instead and focus on a regular album now so I'd be able to release another album around July next year or something.

I'm quite excited for 2016.

"I know, it's a lot but it's worth it." I reminded myself and him.

"That's why we do this." Justin quietly says

"Why?" I ask smiling to myself.

"For my beliebers and your jeliebers. This is forever." Justin said grabbing ahold of my hand.

I turned my head to look at him.

"I love you daddy."

He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you too crazy eyes."

--

"GET HIM MORGAN! FUCK, NO! YOU DUMBASS, KILL THE ASSHOLE!" I yelled t the top of my lungs watching the.. eighth episode today? I don't remember.

"Jackie I'm leaving!" I heard Justin yell from the suite living room.

"Coming!" I shouted pausing the tv and jumping out the bed.

I run out to the living room to catch Justin and Kenny with their suitcases. Kenny was going back to LA for awhile and Justin was leaving. Scooter had left somewhere around JJ leaving on season six, very emotional episode.

"Bye daddy!" I exclaimed hugging him tight.

"Come back safe and have fun." I smiled

"Of course sweetheart, I'll see you soon. Be good, text me when the boys are here." Justin says

"They're my squad dad, it's called a squad." I corrected him laughing

"Right Kenny?" I asked Kenny who was carefully watching our conversation.

"I thought they were your clique?" He asks

I shrug. "Squad, clique. They're my side hoes."

Kenny and Justin laugh and shake their heads. "I've got to go."