Amnesia

Jackie's POV :

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia.."

I'm with you bro, I wish I could wake up with amnesia because Cody is arriving today, also the same day as my first concert in a week!

Great, great.

Yes, sarcasm is in use.

"I really want to have amnesia right now." I tell Zayn plopping myself besides him on the couch backstage.

Zayn rolls his eyes. "Have you been listening to amnesia again?" He asks

I make a 'duh' face causing him to sigh. "C'mon Jackie, your up don't want to keep your fans waiting."

I sigh and get up looking down at my outfit. I was wearing a black crop top that exposed everything below my boobs and white high-rise shorts with a black kimono with some white, plus my converse.

"I hope he doesn't decided to be here once I'm done with the concert." I admit shuffling my feet

"He's a loser for not realizing what amazing girl he's got right in front of him. You go out there and kill the thousands of fans that have been waiting months and weeks to see you." Zayn demands giving me a slightly smile at the end.

I sigh. "Your right, tonight it's for my Jeliebers not for my silly teenage depression to kick in."

"JACKIE LETS GO!" Scooter yell motioning me to start going to the under stage thing.

"Coming!" I yell

"Thanks Zayn, that means a lot. Thanks for kicking some sense into me." I tell Zayn giving him a quick side hug.

"Kill 'em!" Zayn shouts as I begin to walk away. I turn to look at him but crash into someone.

I look up and see Harry grinning down at me. "Good luck, Jackie. Your going to be amazing."

I grin, Harry and I have gotten close (as friends) during these past few days.

"Thanks Harreh, I'll see you after the show. Be sure to cheer me on." I joke

He laughs. "Always."

He bends down at kisses me on the cheek causing me to blush. Ok, I might have the slightest, smallest mini crush on Harry. I know, I'm like crying over Cody but drooling over Harry.

I walk off and in a matter of minutes I'm facing an amazing view of fans.

--

My cast was removed a few days ago, the doctor says I'm good as new that maybe it'll be sore at times but I'm going to have to live with it. I mean, there was a bullet in there. The man who shot me is staying at a mental hospital for a year max and spending ten years in jail. I feel bad, but I mean he is a challenged man, it's sad.

"Is the studio set up yet?" I ask Justin on our way back to the hotel after the concert.

Justin smiles. "We're actually going to use the one in Syco since Simon insisted. Everyone's coming, is that alright?" Justin asks

I nod. "Mhm. That's good, I'm really excited for our single to drop tonight."

Justin smiles. "You should be, you all worked really hard. Erm," Justin's face is suddenly looking odd.

He sighs. "Cody's going to the studio as well .. his album is sort of dropping tonight, it was switched a day early for no reason but Scooter wants him to come with us so, er yeah. It's our crew (Ryan B, Chaz, Alfredo, Scooter, and Kenny), Cody, and the One Direction boys."